lice???

pinta

Post   » Wed Feb 20, 2002 1:07 am

had my arms full of hay and was in a hurry so could not check the dosage level but they had a
range, including one for kittens, which I imagine would be most appropriate.

I already gave the dose........So I gave it again.

pigpal

Post   » Wed Feb 20, 2002 1:09 pm

Often people using Advantage for the first time are confused by the packaging - it´s all the same concentration. The Advantage for dogs is exactly the same as the Advantage for cats or kittens. The only difference is the amount in the tubes!

Pinta´s dosage is the accurate method to determine the right amount to use for a guinea pig. If you want to use Advantage, simply buy the smallest tube (cats and kittens 8lbs and under) and measure the amount you need according to the weight of your pig.

pinta

Post   » Wed Feb 20, 2002 5:01 pm

It´s easy to suck it into a 1cc syringe so you can be guaranteed you are giving an accurate dose. It is surprising how much the amount will vary according to the pig size. When you gently depress a syringe you get a real perspective on the size of a dose.

-----------

PS if I can clone something instead of typoing iot out again_I will. saves me time in ttyping and editing what I type.
Last edited by pinta on Wed Feb 20, 2002 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kat

Post   » Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:44 am

I´m just curious, not planning on doing anything dodgy, but what would happen if you overdosed?

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:03 am

My guess is the symptoms might resemble ivermectin overdose symptoms. You can find those symptoms on the ivermectin page on Guinea Lynx (button top right).

Kat

Post   » Mon Feb 25, 2002 1:38 am

Thanks Lynx

26 posts