*This Little Piggie Marketplace*

Pooka and Pixie

Post   » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:24 am

An idea!

Sef, why don't you contact Sue from C&C cages and ask her how she ships her coroplast?

amy m guinea

Post   » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:12 pm

I just ordered a Cavy Kit - this is such a great idea and really nice design on the website too.

mkkayla
Supporter in '14

Post   » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:24 pm

OK, I am computer illiterate. I want the Adopt a Guinea pig magnet but I want more than one. How do I do that? I'd like to get 3. Help!!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:59 pm

I want the Adopt a Guinea pig magnet but I want more than one. How do I do that? I'd like to get 3. Help!!
Oops! Helps for me to click the right PayPal button!

It should work now.

Thanks for your orders!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:11 pm

PS to the above -- I just sent Sue an email. Hopefully she won't think I'm too tacky for asking. LOL

mkkayla
Supporter in '14

Post   » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:34 pm

OK ordered my magnets! Can't wait to get them!

Pooka and Pixie

Post   » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:15 pm

Bumping this up-

Sef, has Sue replied? Or did she think it was too tacky to answer? :)

Pooka and Pixie

Post   » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:58 pm

Bumping this up again!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:10 pm

Yes, she did answer. She was very nice about it, actually. Sue says she ships the sheets scored and folded, and sends it in over-sized boxes. She said they are over-sized even by UPS standards, which is why the shipping cost is so high -- I think she charges around $40 shipping.

I'm going to go ahead and offer coroplast on my site. In fact, I started on it late last week but didn't get the PayPal coding finished. Hoping to work on it yet this weekend. I'm going to sell it in full sheets that will ship as 2 halves. I ordered large shipping boxes that are 12" wide, 12" thick by 48" long. This should allow me to fold the two half sheets along the fluting and not have to score it or bend against the grain. Hoping that works a little better.

Cost will be $29 for a full sheet of colored coroplast, including shipping, and $27 for white including shipping. Is that reasonable?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:32 pm

Sounds good to me!

Pooka and Pixie

Post   » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:36 pm

Oh yeah, that's reasonable!!

So, you mean if I order coroplast, I'll get the whole thing (4'x8' sheet)? I'm sorry, I don't really understand the 2 halves thing. You mean you'll cut the coroplast by half?

What colors will you be able to have? And when will it be available for ordering?

I'm so excited!! I want to order already! :D

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:49 pm

I think I have the prices listed incorrectly on the site, but here are the colors.

I'm hoping to have it set up to order by tomorrow. ;-)