*This Little Piggie Marketplace*

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:20 pm

Just wanted to officially announce the Grand Opening of "This Little Piggie Marketplace," an online shop designed to offer guinea pig essentials through Amazon.com. Proceeds will go towards guinea pig care, fostering and vet bills, with a percentage being donated to the Guinea Lynx website.

Most of the work on TLPM is complete, but I'll be adding to the product list as new items become available (and hopefully that will soon include Ivermectin). I'll be updating this thread periodically to keep you abreast of updates.

Thanks again to all of you who contributed ideas and feedback on the site! I really appreciate the interest, and hope you enjoy shopping at --

http://this-little-piggie-marketplace.blogspot.com

Amy0204
We miss our sweet Oreo

Post   » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:36 pm

What a terrific resource! Thanks so much for doing this. I'm sure scores of piggies and their slaves will benefit from this site.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:08 pm

Lynx, is there some way this could be made a sticky?

I know how much you hate stickies, but it would be great if this thread could remain visible to everyone, or added to a 'resource' thread or some such.

This is a great site, with appropriate care items all available in one place. Maybe add it to the "supplies -- see also UK link" thread?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:01 pm

You're so right about my hating stickies. Every once and a while I go through and rip a few out.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:05 pm

Could you add it to the "Supplies" sticky? It wouldn't become an additional sticky, but it would remain visible (or clickable).

There's so much good stuff in one place here that I hate to see it sink. A great deal of it would be great one-stop shopping for newbies.

Regardless of what you order, or from how many suppliers, it goes on one Amazon order.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:20 pm

I think it might be lost on the supplies sticky but she could post there if she wanted to.

Instead, I added a link on my supplies page since many items would be quite handy for medical care.

www.guinealynx.info/supplies.html

By the way, sef1268, you did a great job on that site! Good selections.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:49 am

Thanks, Lynx. The listing on the supplies page looks good!

PauloF

Post   » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:24 am

Sef, it looks great. Congratulations for your initiative.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:47 am

It looks great! Are you going to stock food, too?

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:16 pm

That's fantastic! This is a wonderful resource that I will give to all my adopters to make it easy for them to find all the things they need.

Good job!

Corrine
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:53 pm

Really cool! How very convenient. Excellent job!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:01 pm

Thanks again for the positive feedback! My husband is very glad that the site is finally up and running, too, as uploading and testing on AOL dial-up service made me a tad cranky these past few weeks.
It looks great! Are you going to stock food, too?
No, I'm not planning to do food. I do list Kleenmama on the Resource page, though. It also looks like I'll be able to offer Oxbow Critical Care, which will be exciting. I'm still working on that.