*This Little Piggie Marketplace*

fairysari
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:30 pm

Can you ship it to Canada? I want to make sure before I hit pay...

somechick

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:37 pm

I sure hope santa's bringing me a kit, otherwise I'm not going to even bother making a list next year! (If my mother had a GL account this post would be much more effective.)

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:43 pm

The Zachary mousepad is really adorable!

sef1268
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:37 pm

Can you ship it to Canada?

Yes, not a problem. :-)

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:42 pm

Folks, hop on this, seriously. There is a ton of stuff in Sef's kit you can't readily get in a hurry. This is invaluable for any responsible cavy caretaker.

rshevin

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:47 pm

Unless they drug their butts around town before the existance of the cavy kit and made a similar, albet not nearly as neatly and conveniently packed, box. :-P

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:19 pm

Nerd! ;-) (That's a compliment, btw.)

amy m guinea

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:25 pm

I love my cavy kit!

poppypiggy

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:30 am

I love mine too! Every piggie houshold should have one!

somechick

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:00 am

I like the "coming and going" zach tote. Hee. Piggie butt.

sef1268
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:53 am

UPDATE:

I now have what I hope is a permanent source for Ivermectin, since it is no longer available through Amazon.com. You can find both the injectible and the pour-on formulas - along with syringes - here.

I have removed references to Ivermectin from my Health product page, since I was afraid it might confuse folks who were ordering other items from Amazon. Does that make sense? Or should I at least cross-reference it somehow on the Health page?

My many thanks to everyone who placed orders through TLPM this past year!

CBrewton5

Post   » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:38 pm

sef I did not realize until now (duh moment!) that this site was yours! I will be more likely to shop there now that I know who runs it and what the proceeds go to! :D

fairysari
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:45 pm

Yay! I got my Cavy Kit today. Now I just hope I never have to use it.

I was also amused that Canada customs tranlated sef's description of the contents, "GP grooming kit," to 'electric hair clippers'.

sef1268
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:53 am

January Used Book Blowout

Variety of pet/animal related titles. Low prices! All titles ship within 1 business day.

sef1268
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:41 pm

Just as a follow-up...I have added the Quesenberry book to the items I'm selling, for $12 less than the lowest listed price. If anyone is interested in this book, it's brand new and in perfect condition.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:39 pm

Stupid question, nevermind.

gpgrandma
Supporter in '07

Post   » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:18 pm

Sef, I'm kinda new here and just found out about your site, but when I got on, I could not find the cavy kit--are you still carrying it? I'd love to order one if possible! Could you kindly instruct me on how to do this? Thanks so much.

sef1268
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:20 pm

Hi gpgrandma,
I took the Ccavy Kit off the site temporarily because my inventory of supplies is pretty well depleted and I haven't had a chance to order more. I went back through my kit supplies, though, and it looks like I have everything for a complete kit except the simethicone. I can get that locally. If you like, I'll be happy to email ordering information to you. ;-)

PigHerder

Post   » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:26 pm

Sef -- did you ever figure out what was up with not being able to order Ivermectin through Amazon? A few months back I tried to order Ivermectin from KvVet through Amazon. My order would not go through, though Amazon did not explain why... I had to figure out through a process of elimination which item was the problem. It turns out I was able to order Ivermection with no issues directly from KvVet. Amazon would let me order syringes and needles from KvVet. I thought it was very strange that I could order a questionably legal item, but not a more legal thing.

I've just always been incredibly curious as to what the snafu was.

gpgrandma
Supporter in '07

Post   » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:20 am

Hi Sef,

Thanks so much! I would absolutely love getting a kit! Please feel free to email me with the ordering details!

I hope your recent landlord troubles have resolved--sounds like you need a good drink or a bucket of chocolate (my answers to most of life's problems!). LOL

Take care and many thanks again!

396 posts