Easy wheatgrass growing (photos), share yours too!

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:38 pm

I am not so sure, my brain has to listen to accents of all sorts and sizes all day long. I hear CPL much more than southn.

I cannot answer your too much question. My boys get couple handfulls of fresh grass, whenever I find some.

rshevin

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:42 pm

I grew up with people from all over and somehow managed to be one of the few people born and raised in Alabama without a deep south accent. I pick it up very quickly when I'm down there but it goes away. I'm still motified of how I sound on that stupid video. I wonder if photobucket has a mute option.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:44 pm

:}

It always sounds worse in your head. I manage to merge accents too, depending upon where/whom I am/around.

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:00 pm

Just reading the word "Alabama", I can hear an accent----I think I have lived here too long--lol

rshevin

Post   » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:52 pm

How long have you been in Alabama Weaver?

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue May 01, 2007 5:17 pm

Oh cute cute cute, they loved the grassy treat! : )
Piggy wished he can drag the whole tray upstairs to save the commute...

Here is ours.
We soak them overnight, rinse out water, than one more night.

We rinse the seeds (by now, tiny weeny sprouted) and transfer them into trays.

Ma ma always does hers on newspaper, never had a problem.
I do my on soil, because all they do is mold on my newspaper. (again, another conspiracy against momo)

I did 2 trays last week, I just can’t pass up on 2lb of lawn grass seeds for $0.99. :P

By the way, the jury has spoken; wheatgrass won paws down!

They get grass once a week, usually on Saturdays, because on Sundays, they each get a piece of fruit.

I have to go really easy on grass with Mojo and McMac because they 2 had soft poopies with previous grass indulgences before. (especially with each 1st cut!)

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Tue May 01, 2007 5:32 pm

Rshevin--I have lived in Bama (including active military) for twelve years. Things are a 'lil different here than living in MA (lived there for twenty-one years)

**guess that give my age right there :P

Momo I love little Mojo!!!
I wish I could find some wheatgrass. I have looked everywhere. I guess I will have to try to find some online somewhere and spoil my herd.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue May 01, 2007 5:35 pm

Weaver, I get my seeds for $0.50 per pound, if you like, I will be more than happy to send you some! :)

I can get 2 trays out of a pound.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Tue May 01, 2007 5:35 pm

Marsha I can pick up some seeds and mail some if you like. Let me know not a problem at all.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue May 01, 2007 5:36 pm

Okay then, dgarriques can mail the seeds, and I can mail little Mojo!

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Tue May 01, 2007 5:37 pm

I feel so loved!!! You ladies are sooo sweet. I would love some seeds and can Paypal either of you for them.

Ok....really I get Mojo...??? Boris move over there is a new man to share your ladies with :P

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue May 01, 2007 5:38 pm

By the way, did you get a little something something in the mail...?