Rodney's Travel Journal

Fweeprluvr

Post   » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:05 am

We see and hear of lots of piggies here on GL, but since I saw your video of him running around at your place in Japan and of your dilemma about travelling with him, I have not forgotten him and was really hoping he was going to do well with the trip.

I would have been a total basket case doing that with any of my pets. Probably would have had an ulcer by the time it was done.

I am so glad he made it ok. I hope you aren't planning on going back.

Sunny

Post   » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:35 am

That was the most impressive pet travel story I've ever heard. Good for you for taking all the extra effort to make sure your Rodney was safe.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:37 pm

Wow, I just had a chance to read the whole story. That was quite an adventure for you and Rodney. I'm so happy that everyone made here safe and sound. Thanks for taking the time to write all that out. I wonder if Rodney knows how loved he is, cute little guy. Great story!

Fossil Barb

Post   » Sat May 26, 2007 11:56 pm

An amazing story. Rodney has a special place in my heart as we had a Rodney too.

He was very brave and you were awesome in demanding good care, etc. So glad he made it safely and that you finally got some sleep.

I think Rod needs his own Chronicle.

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Sun May 27, 2007 1:01 am

Thanks for documenting Rodney's experience! What an amazing trip. Did he have jetlag?

greensgirl

Post   » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:19 am

Oh my gosh I am so thankful that I got to read this. It makes me so less apprehensive about flying with Koster Oscar. I'm so glad. Of course I'm only flying from Chicago to Salt Lake but I was still so worried about it. I think I will steal a couple of your ideas though, like printing the name tag and also a couple of live animal signs for his carrier. I am flying in the middle of December though so I'll probably try and bundle him up. Do you have any ideas for me to keep him warm?

Excellent post! THANK YOU again!