Different Breeds of Guinea Pigs (A Breeders view)

Josephine
Little Jo Wheek

Post   » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:29 pm

I'm going to email bats to see if I can use these of Angel:
Angel teenager

Angel Hmmm... is this one a Chary pic? I think it was used in a GL Calendar one year.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:56 pm

Pigglies may have taken that picture. I recognize the rock.

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:07 pm

Ok, I just got finished taking some of Lucy. It was not the best photo shoot by any means. I have only had the little lady for two weeks and she is still very afriad, especially without her sidekick Lacey by her side. It did not help the situation any with me taking her outside to try and get better lighting either.

Let me just say, if you like Lucy and want to use her I will be glad to retake some shots of her without the lettuce. Here is what she looks like so you can get an idea....

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e356/ ... =Lucy1.jpg

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e356/ ... =lucy2.jpg

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e356/ ... =Lucy3.jpg

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e356/ ... =Lucy4.jpg

Josephine
Little Jo Wheek

Post   » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:15 pm

No, the lettuce is fine! Now, I know your secret!

She is adorable, really.

bats

Post   » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:43 am

Hey, Jo.

As far as I'm concerned, you can use the pictures of Angel -- but I didn't take them. Either Pigglies or Chary took the pictures.

rshevin

Post   » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:25 pm

Wow, Angle is adorable! I've never seen a himi skinny. Too cute.

MotaroRIP

Post   » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:11 pm

rshevin, are you thinking of Pooka and Pixies twin girls?

Miss-S

Post   » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:25 am

Well I just got a new camera so I managed to get some ok snaps of my gang and our lodger Jigga Man (Jiggs). I hope they are of some help Josephine.

I will put them over a few posts as it logs me out by time I've put them all on one.

So first of all here is Winky. She was a show pig before I adopted her. She got an abcess on her back. Once healed it was badly scared so they could no longer show her.

Winky is 1. She is a Tri-Colour-Teddy.

Next is Kofi. He lives with Winky, he was rescued with Marley, before they tried to kill each other. Not much is known of their history.

Kofi is approx 13months, he is a Silver Agouti-?American Breed.

Miss-S

Post   » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:37 am

I'm sorry about the above post. For some reason it has posted twice and it wont let me edit to delete one. Lynx do you think you could get rid of one of them?

Next is Molly. She is the quietest, sweetest piggy I have ever met. She was adopted with Winky. They too used to fight. She was bred 3 times before I got her, hence she has a lot of surpless skin. She has a cute little neck that almost touches the floor. It reminds me of a turkey.

Molly lives with her beloved Marley. She is 2 and is a Ginger & White-Teddy.

Then there's the fabulous Marley. A lot of you will be familiar with this little guy.

He is approx 18months old. He is a Golden Agouti. His breed I have no idea about. He is ? American, Ridgeback or just has a random crest.

Here's the wise little man!

Finally is Jiggs. He is the product of a friends rescue piggy that had baby's. His Mum I believe is an; American-White & Brown coat. She has pink eyes. His dad is a; Golden Agouti-Teddy/Rex?

Jiggs is approx 5 weeks now:

PigHerder

Post   » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:23 pm

George is *almost* a dalmation, but has stripes instead of spots. He's still a cute character though.

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:04 am

What a beauty!

Josephine
Little Jo Wheek

Post   » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:53 pm

Great pics, thanks guys.

Just a reminder, PLEASE don't post pics on this thread. Links work a lot better and slow down the forum less. Some of us still have dial-up and it takes forever to load the pics.