Boarfume

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 pm

Well, as I said, I am a sick and twisted person. I posted and ad for “boarfume” on Craigslist:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ ... 10297.html

In case it gets taken down, here it is:

~~Boarfume~~

100% Pure Eau De Boar – volume discount available.

scozy
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:59 pm

Oh, you cracked me up! I hope some rare person gets interested in the advertisement.

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:23 am

About a week ago I posted an ad for "colonofecal therapy." I got seven replies. At least one of them wanted to make an appointment right away, even though there is no such therapy. At least I hope not.

Kermie831

Post   » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:27 am

Jane - stop the tooting and scooting ;)

Might I ask what else your add said?

Italian Bacon

Post   » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:30 am

What if somebody wants "Boarfume"? You would be obliged to go to a perfume store ( or a biological weapons lab) to mix up the scent! Then, what if it turns into a trend? Yikes!

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:31 am

I changed it a little. Now it sez "100% Pure Therapeutic Sensual Full-body Eau De Boar – volume discount available."

These guys look for keywords, "Sensual" and "full-body" being big draws.

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:31 am

Italian Bacon, you mean there's not enough of the stuff around as it is?

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:30 am

Hehehehehe.. that is beauty Jayney! I hope I do not see an expose on 20/20 where someone is mad you told them boarfume and colonofecal therapy exists and they have to take you to the TV courts to get their product!! :}

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:31 am

Jane, you are completely nuts, and I mean that in the nicest possible way!

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:17 pm

I’m disappointed. So far I have only got one response from a guy in Maryland named “pete.” He writes “hello, how are you..l am responding to your ad...are you female therapist?....can you call me at...301…”

“Colonofecaltherapy” got seven responses.

land_hermie

Post   » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:43 pm

You gave me an idea. We can put ads for small guinea cages, and give them the link to Cavy Cages, and say we weren't for real or something...

I put a question on Yahoo! Answers asking people who were thinking about breeding guineas to put their e-mail address as their answer. I was going to send the people who answer links to places that are against breeding. Too bad it got removed. :( Stupid Yahoo! MODs!!!

land_hermie

Post   » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:15 pm

Antarctica:
http://allentown.craigslist.org/zip/376307827.html
O_O

EDIT: I already have replies to my guinea pig stuff ad on there.

Some people were looking for guinea balls and leashes :(.

Here is the ad:
http://allentown.craigslist.org/zip/376268630.html
Last edited by land_hermie on Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.