Boarfume

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:02 am

My Chock smells kinda musky well his coat does anyway. His wee wee isnt as bad as some boy pigs i have had. some boys wee wee stinks... Nightmare!

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:44 am

Sensual and full-body were big draws for perverts, that's why I put it in.

Here is an article describing the scams in detail. You see by the start date of this thread how long it has been going on: http://clscambuster.blogspot.com/2008/06/tutor-scam.html

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:40 am

Which pigs smell worse. Boys or girls. I have had both before. Not at same time though thats why i an asking. Just out of curiocity :)

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:02 am

I've only ever had boars I would guess on a normal day they're the same. But when boars start rumblestrutting then I would definitely think boys are worse.

And it's different between boys. My Jon Snow, for example smells okay when he's dancing around rumbling, but Podrick Payne, whew, he could clear a room with his bumfume. I know if I ever need to clear a room I just need to rub his hair near his bum to get his rumbly and then toss him in!

I'm used to boars bottoms but even Podrick surprises me sometimes.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:08 am

I like the smell of chocks coat. Maybe i am aud...

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:02 am

Not at all. They have different smells. I especially like smelling my Anselmo's coat, he smells great!

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:50 pm

That's the best part of cuddling with my boys! Burying my nose in their fur and having a good sniff. And each of my boys has a different scent, while I've loved them all, Bubba and Oliver's scents were my favorites.

missmeliss

Post   » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:19 am

At what age do they start producing this "Boarfume"? I don't think my Milton smells yet lol he's about 6 months old.

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:29 am

It depends on the piggy, but they can produce "boarfume" from the time they're sexually active which is a few weeks old.

The stinky smell usually happens when they're rumblestrutting at another piggy. That's when they make burring noises and walk slowly around the other piggy and sometimes wiggle their hips.

My Podrick does it a lot, but he rumbles at the other two a lot more.

missmeliss

Post   » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:18 am

Thanks :-) Milton's urine is SUPER strong smelling, but haven't noticed any boarfume yet lol he's the only piggy right now, so maybe thats why?

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:37 am

If his urine smells strongly, you need to see a vet and have him checked for a UTI. Guinea pig urine normally has little or no odor. Peed-on hay, however, does.

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:18 pm

OMG, my boarfume ads are bringing results. Some guy writes "I am looking for a sensual massage. where can we meet? do you have any photos?"

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:18 am

ROFL!!

JoePig

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Make any sales, JaneDoe? I can loan you Peanut! Peanut does a great skunk impersonation.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

thankfully now i have changed my substraight/hay supplyer chock dont smell as bad at all. I was getting my hay and substraight from pets at home which is pet smarts sister company here in the u k. now that i have went elsewhere the smell in the cage is much better which makes me think what on earth were pets at home doin to their hay and substraight. Also makes me think they were adding something in it on purpis to make the cage stink so you would buy more. Wouldnt surprise me if they did that to be honest.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:37 am

Funny, JoePig. The last guy didn't bite but if you look earlier in the thread you'll see the responses I got. Wow, this thread is almost eight years old. And still dealing with perverts/scammers.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Some guy identifying himself as "Amin S. Mohammed" responded to my ad saying "are you a professional?" This makes my day.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:52 pm

Haven't changed the wording but still getting results. These guys don't even pay attention--the word "massage" is nowhere in the ad and I put it in the Lessons & Tutoring section.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:23 pm

All these scam artists are bring me down so I decided to have some fun with them: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/sha/6182705854.html

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:56 am

Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

81 posts