You Know You´re a Novice When...

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 9:59 pm

It´s not hard, Kara. The link to go to the reply page is right above the box you normally type your messages into. Click on that, type your reply in the box that appears when that page loads, and below the message box is a place to upload files. It´s simple. Very easy to navigate. :)

I can´t wait to see your Tubbit! :)

KarasKavies
For the love of my girls!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 9:59 pm

Evangeline, are pink and ruby eyes the same? Is a PEW a pink eyed white? Or a red eye white?

Kara

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:02 pm

My brain hurts.
Me go bed now.

Goodnight, all. See you back here sometime before SURVIVOR tomorrow night!!
YES!

KarasKavies

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:02 pm

Well, we all posted at the same time! Dobby, where I get lost is the "upload" part. I´m not that good with all the "extra" things until I see someone do it. I am going to give it a ty!

Kara

Evangeline

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:03 pm

Hey, I just wanted to add that I´m really not a genetics expert. Kleenmama is, though. She really knows her stuff. I´m just a wannabe.

She´ll probably pull her hair out when she reads what I posted on this tread, as it´s a little different from the complete and exact scientific version, but that´s the easiest way to explain it.

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:04 pm

Good luck, Kara, but I doubt you´ll need it. It´s easy. Just take your time and don´t wig out if it doesn´t work at first. A couple of my pictures came back with errors, but posted fine eventually.

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:05 pm

Duly noted, Evangeline! So, what you´re saying is....you´re a hack and we should disregard anything you say?
And ask kleenmama instead?

Evangeline

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:05 pm

Yikes! Lots of new posts at the same time.

Pink eyes and red eyes are the same. it´s just two names for the same thing.

Ruby eyes are different. They look dark, but when you look at the in the right light, they turn reddish.

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:07 pm

Anyway, I´m off to bed. I´ve got to work again in the morning so I should get my beauty sleep. Ha!

KarasKavies

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:08 pm

Thanks, Evangeline. Got it!

Kara

Evangeline

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:11 pm

Anytime. Like I said, I´m not an expert, but I like to "play" with those colors and genes.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:21 pm

Look in the faqs (button above). It will give you some hints on using BBCode which is how I posted a pic that is located somewhere else on the net but allows remote viewing. Essentially you surround the url with [ img ] and [ /img ]. I added spaces in front and after the img so it would show. Otherwise it is invisible. The url you put in between has to start with http ://

I found the Twinky pic in a quick Google search. They added a photo search. You wouldn´t believe how many Twinky pets showed up -- I almost thought I wasn´t going to find the original!