Better children than guinea pigs.

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Thu Mar 14, 2002 7:31 pm

Tell child welfare that.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 14, 2002 10:01 pm

I believe you have it wrong. I think she only gives out maps and directions. It´s the ones who don´t listen or never learned how to read maps who get into trouble.

aSAHMof3Rs

Post   » Fri Apr 26, 2002 7:50 am

Isabelle hasn´t popcorned much in the month I´ve had her. She did when I got her the new cage, the first time she had floor time in a huge cage (in other words not held because we are so afraid she´ll get lost in our house), and then again tonight after she got this thicker new bedding and new toys. She doesn´t get very high off the ground at all when she does this- just barely enough for her to do a full all the way around twist (and land back facing the same direction she was before) BUT I know she can jump higher- she jumps on her upper level all the the time! She is a big piggie though.. about 15/16mo old, 3lbs and can just stand up holding the top level and try to get her mouth to the food when she´s trying to check out something "new" I´ve put up there. LOL

BTW- we got that tug´n´tumble toy today in that order and I asked that same question on another board. Why does a tugntumble toy that is supposed to look like a guinea pig having a curly plastic tail on the end? I had to cut it off. Yep, sure did... destroyed that tail minutes after I gave it to her. Because that´s all she wanted to do was chew it and within a few seconds (literally) had almost chewed it off anyways! I tried to cut it down to nothing but ofcourse the teeniest piece is still on there.... now she grabs that tiny piece (don´t know how) with her front teeth and drags that toy around much to the giggly delight of my youngest (22mo old daughter). :)

But I was wonding the same thing.Why did they put a tail on a GP toy that is supposed to resemble one? GPs don´t have tails do that? none of them- right?