My girls´ photo is on a candy bar for Easter!

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 9:32 pm

Tammy from Cavymadness is selling candy bars with pictures of guinea pigs. My guinea pigs are on the one for Easter. It´s only $5.00 to order one. Thought you guys might be interested.

http://members.tripod.com/raaberao/cavymadness/madgifts.html

Lynx, I hope you don;t mind me posting this here. I am not getting any money from the sales...just the satisfaction seeing their picture on the candy.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:11 pm

In this case, of course not. So, I´ll be expecting a chocolate candy bar in the mail???

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:18 pm

Sure, e-mail me your address and I´ll get ya one!

Carol

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:22 pm

Really??? Sure. I´d be delighted. [p.s. if you get sidetracked or forget -- it´s okay]

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:32 am

Aww!

Stacy
Supporter in '11

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:41 am

How cute! What a neat idea!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 12:29 pm

Thanks, Carol -- it will be fun to see how it turned out. As you know, I am a sucker for chocolate. My supplies are down and I have turned to chocolate chips to control the addiction.

pigpal

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 12:56 pm

Mmmmm.... Caramello! I´m sure the candy will taste even better with those adorable Easter bonneted girls on the wrapper.

Lynx, you´re shameless.

Sunny

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 1:10 pm

GPLover - thanks for sharing! I´m always looking for great piggie stuff. I bought one each of the candy bars for me. Also bought 2 cozies - one for each pig. Spot and Fido thank you too!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:30 pm

Hey, do I have some earrings for you....

Pigpal, I´m sorry. I can´t help myself. Isn´t this the sign of a true addict? But you have to know I keep pictures of all my benefactors/suppliers close to my heart and bless each and every one before I fall asleep. It also takes a special kind of person to take pitty on a someone like me.

pigpal

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:57 pm

Nothing special about being a sucker.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 4:03 pm

Oh, you sell those kind hearted people too dear!

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 7:48 pm

Hang on to those chips...a Carmello bar is on its way to you.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 7:52 pm

Oooh, great! It sounds dreamy!

By the way, have you ever tried the Giardelli chocolate bars? They are a real treat. Very very good quality and put my chips to shame.

Seansfamily

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:15 pm

GP Lover: And, to think we knew those girls before they were famous! Congratulations.

Lynx: Fanny Mae--that´s the best chocolate around here (Michigan). Isn´t there an "h" or two in Ghiradelli?????

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 10:09 pm

What´s a Carmello bar? I´ve never heard of them, and now you´ve got me wanting one!! :P

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 10:10 pm

Maybe you could send me one, GP Lover! And I can send you something that can only be bought in Newfoundland. :) Like a bag of Purity Peppermint Nobs. Everyone loves them. :)

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 10:16 pm

Seansfamily -- yes, there is a pesky "h" in it somewhere. My spelling is getting worse and worse with the years. Don´t know that I was ever "proud" of it, but I knew enough to know I should look it up. Now I don´t seem to care. Just goes to show you what the world is coming to.

pigpal

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 11:57 pm

A Carmello bar is very soft, runny caramel encased in Cadbury´s milk chocolate.

KarasKavies
For the love of my girls!

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:18 am

I think we need to add a new forum section for food!! We could highlight a different food each day. Between the Twinkies and the Carmello bars, all I´ve thought about today is food!! And... junk food at that!

Kara

40 posts