My girls´ photo is on a candy bar for Easter!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2002 7:35 am

You´re welcome to start a thread on the General Chat forum and keep adding to that daily. But I won´t be adding a new forum. For the food-a-haulics there are whole boards out there. I´d be afraid I´d be turning to my chocolate every time a new sweet subject came up....

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2002 7:40 am

Well, I don´t want any being misled so you should know that what you get for $5.00 (includes postage) is the candy bar with the photo printed out by Tammy and wrapped around it to replace the original wrapper.

On the back of the wrapper is the name of the guinea pigs and where they live...it´s quite cute and she does a wonderful job.
Last edited by GP Lover on Fri Mar 01, 2002 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sonia

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2002 12:59 pm

I just wanted to say congratualtions to you, GP Lover. Your piggies are adorable, and I still have that photo as wallpaper on my computer. Makes me smile everytime I see it ! You must be so proud of your piggies !!! Congratulations once again !!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2002 9:36 pm

Thanks Sonia. Yeah...I am quite proud of those girls and I am just crazy about that picture myself! I have it on my dresser as an 8x10 in a nice frame, I have it on a coffee cup, I have it as my desktop wallpaper on my computer at work, I have it as a wallet photo on my keychain and now I have it wrapped around a candy bar...ha! I´m just a bit obsessed. My mom freaks when she comes to my place because there are pics of the girls all over but none of my family!

Seansfamily

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2002 10:49 pm

Well, I don´t find that so surprising. The members of your family probably aren´t nearly as photogenic as your girls are!!!!

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Sat Mar 02, 2002 9:55 am

Yeah, they´re not cute and furry either.
Last edited by GP Lover on Sat Mar 02, 2002 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:43 am

Hey, Carol, it´s here!

Thanks so much! I´m sticking in a photo so you can see how nicely it turned out. A real treat to combine two of my favorite things: guinea pigs and chocolate!

Jill

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 12:46 pm

You´re going to eat it aren´t you? You can always save the wrapper! Is it the Caramello? Yum.

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 1:01 pm

That´s the sweetest picture....
In more ways than one, no less. :)

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:12 pm

Yes, I´m going to eat it. I don´t think chocolate should be saved for my heirs, do you? A recent birthday brought an unexpected but appreciated influx of chocolate so it will be maybe a week before I carefully break into it.

Jill

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:25 pm

Belated birthday wishes, Lynx!

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:33 pm

Hey, it´s my birthday today! :)
I´m 21 today. Hopefully, lots of money will flow my way. *LOL*

Laura823

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:21 pm

Happy Birthday, Dobby and Lynx!!! :)

Stacy
Supporter in '11

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:47 pm

Happy Birthday Dobby, and Belated Birthday Wishes Lynx!!!

LynnK

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:06 pm

Congrats Carol I downloaded that pic it´s one of my favs I need to do some new ones of my boys I have just been so busy haven´t had time.

Happy Birthday Lynx and Dobby!

This is a pic of a good friend of mines pigs they are females Ginger the light colored on & Clover the dark one!

Alfie

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:06 pm

Happy birthday!

Sonia

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 7:17 pm

Happy 21st Birthday Dobby !!! Oh and Happy Belated Birthday to you Lynx...may both of your dreams come true and your futures be filled with money, guinea pigs, and lots and lots of chocolate ( you can choose in which way to order that list !!! ).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 9:22 pm

Glad you like it Lynx and happy belated birthday to you. Happy birthday to you Dobby. I love your picture Lynn!!! Your piggies are adorable!

Guinea pigs and chocolate.....it doesn´t get any better than that.

(P.S. - it´s easy to slip the chocolate bar out of the wrapper when a chocolate craving hits!)
Last edited by GP Lover on Tue Mar 05, 2002 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mon

Post   » Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:26 am

We have Carmello Koalas! I was once addicted to them, and then I got holes in my teeth.

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Thu Mar 07, 2002 8:16 am

Thanks everyone! I DID get lots of money and chocolate, Sonia! :) However, I need a bigger area for pig residence if I am to fill my life with pigs. I only have room for one right now. :)
Lynn, those pigs are sweet!

40 posts