My girls´ photo is on a candy bar for Easter!

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 9:32 pm

Tammy from Cavymadness is selling candy bars with pictures of guinea pigs. My guinea pigs are on the one for Easter. It´s only $5.00 to order one. Thought you guys might be interested.

http://members.tripod.com/raaberao/cavy ... gifts.html

Lynx, I hope you don;t mind me posting this here. I am not getting any money from the sales...just the satisfaction seeing their picture on the candy.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:11 pm

In this case, of course not. So, I´ll be expecting a chocolate candy bar in the mail???

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:18 pm

Sure, e-mail me your address and I´ll get ya one!

Carol

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:22 pm

Really??? Sure. I´d be delighted. [p.s. if you get sidetracked or forget -- it´s okay]

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:32 am

Aww!

Stacy
Supporter in '11

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:41 am

How cute! What a neat idea!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 12:29 pm

Thanks, Carol -- it will be fun to see how it turned out. As you know, I am a sucker for chocolate. My supplies are down and I have turned to chocolate chips to control the addiction.

pigpal

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 12:56 pm

Mmmmm.... Caramello! I´m sure the candy will taste even better with those adorable Easter bonneted girls on the wrapper.

Lynx, you´re shameless.

Sunny

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 1:10 pm

GPLover - thanks for sharing! I´m always looking for great piggie stuff. I bought one each of the candy bars for me. Also bought 2 cozies - one for each pig. Spot and Fido thank you too!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:30 pm

Hey, do I have some earrings for you....

Pigpal, I´m sorry. I can´t help myself. Isn´t this the sign of a true addict? But you have to know I keep pictures of all my benefactors/suppliers close to my heart and bless each and every one before I fall asleep. It also takes a special kind of person to take pitty on a someone like me.

pigpal

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:57 pm

Nothing special about being a sucker.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 4:03 pm

Oh, you sell those kind hearted people too dear!