Show your cage... again!

DaCourt

Post   » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:52 pm

The Target grids are made for specifically for Target. Doubt you would get any where with that.

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:39 am

Yeah, those spacings are too big :( I'd be afraid they'd get stuck. Grr.

And if you are actually using them for storage, doesn't look as great either?

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:18 am

Can we start a campaign? Even if they have to raise the price a few bucks to make up for it?

The ones at Costco and BB&B are usually chrome only. No colored ones.

lolpigs

Post   » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:47 am

We changed to fleece recently.. the girls love it and its so much easier to clean than the loose bedding !

here they are hiding from my camera

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2996/image057mq5.jpg

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2535/image059wy2.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1133/image058kn5.jpg

[Pics were TOO BIG! Changed them to links. DO NOT POST BIG PICS OR RISK SUSPENSION!!! -- Lynx]

PiggysGrammy

Post   » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:54 am

Hi everyone,
I'm new here & to piggies.

Costco has a set of shelves that have 20-1 1/2in grid & 10-that have a hard mesh, but they only come in gray :p for $20.

Also what is a good width for a ramp?

rshevin

Post   » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:31 am

Holy huge pictures batman! Those need to be resized in photobucket to "message board" size. They'll automatically update here if you do that.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:00 am

Thank you rshevin. These pics are just too big! It's hard to see what your efforts were all about lolpigs.

Leb
Supporter in '08

Post   » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:43 am

All I see are two sets of little blue glowing eyes glaring at you! They really are hiding.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:24 am

Boo. That stinks. I got my grids a while back, so I'm good, but if I ever need to replace them....

Aertyn

Post   » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:37 am

I've just completed my pigs first permanent C+C cages (only taken...two and a half years to get to this stage!)

My boys Bachelor pad. Frank and Josef's 2x5 cage. This cage sits on top of a futon base (as it was the only way to have both the futon and the pigs in a cage) and I had to cable tie 3 of the grids together on each size to fit it on there.

The Harem. Charlie, Josephine + Caramel

I'm rather proud of how the cages turned out, as it was my first attempt at building a permanent c+c. My pigs seem to be loving it at any rate, Josed popcorned for the very first time when I put him in the cage and I was sobbing with joy at that, knowing that all my begging and pleading had finally paid off and my pigs were finally living in the lifestyle they deserved.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:36 am

lolpigs, your pics were TOO BIG. I had to change them to links.

Please only post links (or small pics) or risk being suspended from the site.
Last edited by Lynx on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

JennG
In Memory of Mama

Post   » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:38 am

Aertyn, I LOVE those colorful grids! I really want to redo my cage again but I really need to stop rearranging my cage. Hahaha!