How about feefery?

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:40 am

Feefery, and a fife!

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:51 am

Is there a chrome wire shelving that can fit a 2x% C&C cage?
I don't know about this specifically, but many hardware and home improvement stores will trim the standard lengths of shelving for you if you need a different length.

BGPigs

Post   » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:36 pm

I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks to everyone who shares important piggy information. I am new to owning guinea pigs, and these forums have been extremely helpful to me. I am also new to computers, so forgive me if I mess this up! Here are my boys and their new cage.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:55 pm

Nice cage BPpigs.

I also would like to thank whoever had the idea of putting the Post Office mailing envelopes between the grids and coro. IT WORKS! My floor behind the cage is so much cleaner! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

JennG
In Memory of Mama

Post   » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:34 pm

BG-Great job!! That looks like MY first C&C cage. :) I've since gone through 9 major changes.

Char-x

Post   » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:38 pm

BGPigs - I love your cage it looks so clean and spacious. I also like the set up and how you have the little section going through to the other side up the top. Well designed!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:16 pm

Just a note here, if you are talking about Priority Mail post office mailing boxes, you can't use them (I am guessing you could even get a fine). You need to find a free source of cardboard instead.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Yep, I'm using the Priority Mail envelopes. God help the postal employee that comes in my house and tries to become difficult! I guarantee they'll leave with them in a very uncomfortable spot!

rshevin

Post   » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:12 pm

Remember the guy who built all the furniture in his apartment out of FedEx boxes?

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:01 am

Oh, I like your cage, BGPigs! Your guinea pigs look very happy and cute. :)