New Oxbow Stuff

Aertyn

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:15 am

Well, umm...we can only get the 2.25kg bags here and they are $37 for me (including p+h)...that lasts 30 days for my 5 pigs.

Couple months back I bought two bags of hay (40oz ones) and a bag of pellets and it cost me $108 AUD...hay lasted about two weeks free-feeding it. Hence why I use it as a treat.

HPiggies

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:48 am

I picked up a bungalow last night... i was so excited because of this thread! The supply store owner must have thought I was insane. (Aren't I?) I can't wait until tonight to see what they think of it.... hopefully it won't be pee soaked...

Halva
Supporter in '10

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:28 pm

Oh wow, I so want a tunnel. The pigs will go mad for it. Now, I wonder if they're coming to the UK?

Kermie831

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:54 pm

I GOT a bungalow!

I am so excited to put it in the cage after I clean it today. It's the only one our supply shop got as a promo - so I took it :)

The manager was laughing and figured I would be the one to find it!

Quinc-Emma

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:07 pm

I just found a place where I live that sells Oxbow products, I'm so excited I'm going there right after work.

I have two sows, Quincee is a year old and Emma is 6 months old. I have never bought Oxbow products before.

What does everyone recommend? Whats good?

Jasmaya

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:07 pm

I received the tunnel and the lounger today... they smell sooo good when you open the pack! Peanut and Paprika must have smelled them too, because they wheaked (aka "demanded their slave") until I placed them in the cage where they proceeded to take a closer look and a little bite here and there. I guess they are a hit with my piggies!

lisam

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:20 pm

My girls won't stop urinating in our tunnel. Bad girls!

Kermie831

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:13 pm

Kermie's pigs vs. M. Bungalow

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:16 pm

Aw, they all want in.

I want to steal your himi.

Kermie831

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:21 pm

(Which one?)

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:22 pm

I only spy one? The one in the upper left corner with the pink piggy lips? Though I like the black crested piggie too.

Kermie831

Post   » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:28 pm

AHH, That's Mickey. He is affectionately referred to as 'The Squishy' 3lbs of cuddle pig.

Which black crested. BaGheera is the butt in the upper left of the 1st and lower right of the 2nd one. Or the smaller black crested's facing the bungalow? (All Black is Spaetzle, with a few white streaks is Abigail)