New Oxbow Stuff

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue May 13, 2008 2:52 pm

Mine have had theirs for almost a month and have never peed in it.
DaCourt, I need to switch pigs with you!
NOW!

Lucky34100

Post   » Tue May 13, 2008 6:35 pm

rshevin, Ducky and Kirby are still small, they weigh 1lb 11oz.

Still I think that even *ahem* bigger-boned pigs could fit inside if they wanted. When I first gave it to them they were both inside chewing away.

They didn't have the large rabbit size at the store but I'm curious as to how big that is. I thought the size I had was the larger one until I looked at the label.

DaCourt

Post   » Tue May 13, 2008 6:42 pm

My pigs pee in and on everything. If there is one piece of hay on the bedding, they will find it and pee on it. But for some reason, they have not peed on their little basket.

hollypetsit

Post   » Tue May 13, 2008 11:56 pm

I am a little late to this thread, but I can't wait to get one of those baskets or bungalows! I love that there is no chemicals or wire. I always worry about my piggies when looking for new toys for them. I bet my little boy, Cerdo, would love to hide in the Bungalow, and my girls would love to chew on everything!

BDM+Ps Mom
OH MY!

Post   » Fri May 16, 2008 3:49 pm

For anyone in the Denver, CO area, I called Essential Pets in Parker, CO, and they are going to have these new Oxbow products in a week (he said he should get the delivery next Friday).
I'm uber excited!

somechick

Post   » Fri May 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Does anyone have pics of their pigs enjoying these products? I'd like to see which one is most favored. (And I also like cute pictures.)

Stomphoof

Post   » Fri May 16, 2008 4:04 pm

I got one of the tunnels. My boys dont seem to know what to make of it yet.

somechick

Post   » Fri May 16, 2008 4:09 pm

Oh I also accidentally skipped page two where Lucky has pics of her pigs enjoying the tunnels.

lisam

Post   » Fri May 16, 2008 5:56 pm

I bought the tunnel yesterday, and gave it to Dagmar, Special Friend, and Natalie. So far, each one has spent time sitting in it, and someone has pooped in it! I told them to stop pooping in it or I will give it to Sissy May, Kess, and Badger.

DaCourt

Post   » Fri May 16, 2008 6:10 pm

Wait till I get home...I will have to post a picture of the basket after 4 pigs have had their way with it...so to speak.

mmercedesmom
Supporter in '09

Post   » Fri May 16, 2008 6:26 pm

Keep an eye on the Auction Forum tonight....there should be a couple of additions by tonight.........might interest those here wondering about these products. :-)

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri May 16, 2008 6:50 pm

Yay!!!