I've Gotta Secret

Princes Slave

Post   » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:51 pm

Cute, Cute, Cute.

Winnie the Pooh

Post   » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:52 pm

Congratulations! How exciting! I love Josie's hair!

Fourboys4now

Post   » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:08 pm

What beautiful girls! I'm so excited for you and for them. I can't wait to see lots and lots of pictures of them. I bet they will be in heaven at your house.

Kermie831

Post   » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:06 pm

Yay for 4 more piggies hitting the jackpot!

P.S. camende - does this mean when I actually come back to IL, and have lunch with Jenn, you are coming, right? :)

Topaz

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:07 am

They're beautiful!

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:27 am

Kermie...of course!!!

It's always nice to meet GP people! Guinea Pig people get it... I think everyone that knows me thinks I am that "GP crazy lady"

JudiL-MetroGPRescue
Poop Obsessed

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:47 am

They are all BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL! Thank you for taking them into your home, JennG. Congratulations to them AND you!

LorVoll

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:34 am

Jenn, they're a pretty, and lucky, bunch of girlies! Now as for your secret keeping abilities..let's just say the FBI will be putting you on the 'need not apply' list! Heh heh!

Oooh, can I invite myself to join in on the lunchdate?! Friends, food, fun = I'm there!

JennG
In Memory of Mama

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:38 am

Yeah, come on down LV! I'm so excited. I haven't heard from Chris yet. Not sure if the girls will be here today or tomorrow. Umm, as far as secrets go, my DH doesn't know yet. >:)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:52 am

I wanted to write yesterday and congratulate you, but didn't get a chance. CONGRATS!!!!!!! They are absolutely beautiful.

JennG
In Memory of Mama

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:58 am

OMG! I just heard from the piggie train. They're in OK! Woohoo! He's going to call me in a few hours to let me know how they're progressing. The girls may be here some time tonight! WooHoo! Now, how do I tell husband? teehee!

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:03 pm

I say...don't tell him...hehehehe....You have so many piggies...just add them in...I bet he doesn't even notice!!...You just need to make sure he is out of the house when you bring them home!

OMG!!!....the piggie train is almost here!!...how exciting!!!