I've Gotta Secret

JennG
In Memory of Mama

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:11 pm

Well, the train is about here. I feel like I'm going to explode w/ anticipation. I can hear the fireworks going off as well which doesn't help. :)

sammianne

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:37 pm

How exciting! I am so thrilled for you and your new girls, Jenn. And with fireworks to announce their arrival! What lucky girls! :-)

JennG
In Memory of Mama

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:01 pm

Guineadaddy (aka Chris) is wonderful!!! The girls are here, safe and sound AND they're BEAUTIFUL!!! I have Josie & Abbey living in the condos while Halo & Jetta are in the L shaped cage sectioned from my younger herd.

I have to take the kids (human ones) to the fireworks. When we get back, I promise I'll take a few pictures.

Chris did say when they were about 90mins out, the girls started wheeking as if they knew they were almost home. Awww! :)

Feylin

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:06 pm

YAY!! I'm so happy for you and your new girls. I can't wait for pictures of the happyness.

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:12 pm

Great!!!....I'm glad they are home safe!!!

sammianne

Post   » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:17 pm

They were wheeking to say that someone better get going with those fireworks to announce their special arrival properly. And it worked! ;-)

JennG
In Memory of Mama

Post   » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:00 am

Ok, I took a few quick snap shots of the girls. I'm trying so hard not to bother them while they get used to our home. Here's Abbey near the hay rack.

Abbey definitely knows a soft spot when she sees one.

Josie and all her hair.

Josie does not know HOW to use the Weaver beds.

And Josie & Abbey together in their own section (for now).

JennG
In Memory of Mama

Post   » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:05 am

And the two itty bitty baby girls-Halo & Jetta. My middle daughter is so in love w/ Jetta. She asked if we could keep her. (I told them I'm "fostering" them.) I told her I'd think about it. Bawhahaha!

Jetta's so shiny and black. Why are the black piggies so hard to photograph?

Here's a close-up of Jetta but it's blurry.

Halo is adorable. She has brown smudges on the sides of her nose. She looks like she's gotten into chocolate and forgot to wipe off her face.

Halo wondering why I'm chasing her w/ the shiny box.

Jetta & Halo running from the shiny box and crazy human.

sammianne

Post   » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:07 am

The girls all look pleased with the new digs!

JennG
In Memory of Mama

Post   » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:11 am

I hope they are happy. Hopefully they'll be introduced to Rascal, Piper, Roxie & Luna in a week or two. I just can't believe how tiny Halo & Jetta are compared to my big kids. :) And that hair on Josie, I can't wait to get my hands on it. And I have to say when I see Abbey, she reminds me of my Lola (who has passed) w/ the rooster tail.

Well, I can now add that I've adopted piggies from Chicago, WI, OH and AZ. Hmm?

sammianne

Post   » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:16 am

Only 46 more states to go then, Jenn! :P

JennG
In Memory of Mama

Post   » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:29 am

Nope, I'm done! The G-Herd Inn is full unless a peruvian himi girl comes along, otherwise we're closed! :) Someone come over to my house and disable petfinder, craigslist, and any other site w/ GPs that need a home.