Boars Behaving Badly

Sidera17

Post   » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Ooh! I have a surprise coming to this thread! It's almost doooone!

clairey

Post   » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:09 pm

I like surprises!

I used to have a (pet shop - urgh!) rat who would literally crap with fear every time he was handled. Smelly rancid stuff. It took 6 months of not flinching when he did it and merely folding it into the towel he was on before he learned to like me a little. And rats learn a LOT quicker than piggies! A bit of effluent is always easier to cope with than tooths.

clairey

Post   » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:56 am

Where is our surprise? :(

Alan mildly worried me this morning. His lips looked funny, sort of cracked. They haven't had tomatoes or anything citrus for ages, but the paranoid mummy in me took over and I hauled him out for a close examination. Glue lipstick and moustache. Nothing I can do about it without hurting him so it's down to piggy spit to get that lot off. *rolleyes*

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:10 pm

The surprise should be done by the end of the w(h)eek! Har har.

Spike had a glue goatee. There was no way to get it off until he pulled the hair out. Silly pig.

Sidera17

Post   » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Surprise is finally hereeeee!
Photobucket wouldn't let me upload it. :(
What other website should I try?

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Send it to me by email, i will see if I can get it on mine. I'm same name as here at yahoo.

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:25 pm

I accidentally managed to get a picture of Phantom turning his sac inside out. It was going to be a cute picture before he turned his butt to the camera and did that and Magellan decided to turn the other way. It's not extremely clear because the camera I'm using sucks (no light except direct sunlight when outdoors seems to be enough light, and indoors pictures come out grainy or blurry even when I'm taking them perfectly still, half the time) but here it is. He just got making some poops, ew. At least it wasn't followed by boar stank.

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:10 am

Oh YUCK.

On the other hand, thank you for posting that. That's more or less what I had imagined, but I genuinely thought I had to be imagining it wrong, because... YUCK.

Maybe Snickers does that and I just never see because of the mullet?

TexCavy

Post   » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:29 am

"Der it is!!!" heheh. I can't believe you got that pic. Awesome.

Well, Sidera, I may not be on when you are or may not be till tomorrow late. So You might try to find an alternative solution. When I posted, I thought you were still on here. :) Good luck.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:08 am

Female pigs do that too.

clairey

Post   » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:16 am

Be grateful for Snickers' mullet. Alan does it ALL the time. No stank though, just his big grey bum-parts. I always thought it'd look less offensive if his skin was pink. Maybe not!

happiestgirl

Post   » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:11 am

I had to laugh at Mr Sunshine the other day. He's been separate from his brother Marble since they started fighting while my friend was keeping them for me. They've been back home with me for a month or so, but they have been in separate smaller temporary cages (hoping to build another C& C for both of them this wheekend).

They get floor time together, where they can room freely in the piggy room. Of course they have to puff themselves up & look all boarly. Sunshine especially puffs himself up, then rushes over to chatter at and challenge Marble. The funniest part is, Sunshine then runs away before Marble can do anything. Then he comes back and does it again...and again... LOL

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Hello! Surprise?!

Sidera17

Post   » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:30 pm

So, I tried to upload the video to both Photobucket and Youtube and they denied me because of copyright issues concerning the music I used. Now what?

Sidera17

Post   » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm

Okay: It is on my FB and you can see it w/o being my friend. Search Alexis Dececchi and you will find it. There's only one of me!!

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 pm

I can't see anything. Can you post a link?

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Not visible due to privacy settings. :)

Sidera17

Post   » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 am

Crap. I changed those too! XD Let me try again. Sorry!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:44 pm

AldenM1, I just read "Not visible due to pregnancy settings."

Maybe I need my prescription checked :-)

983 posts