Show Your Fleece!

Feylin

Post   » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:02 pm

I think you have to wash/dry, but sometimes I cheat and wash/wash/dry, wash/wash/dry.

I finally got pictures of my fleece! Took me long enough!

Here's the left side of the cage. You can see the big green bottom fleece cliped to the sides of the cage. The whole thing is covered in pads because I've started swapping out the dirty ones daily- it really lets me clean the cage 7 days apart.

The draped fleece is because the boys are currently having some kind of hormone war. Max is now full blown adolecent and he's stiring the pot- no houses for us!

This picture shows the right side of the house. The red fringe is hiding their sleeping area. The fringe is a big hit!

RayFay

Post   » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 pm

The fringe is a great idea! I'm definitely going to be trying that in my cage!

Feylin

Post   » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:04 pm

Well.

Boyfriend is over and he has just told me that the cage fleeces "hurt his eyes" they clash with one another so much.

Apparently, my fleece decorating skills suck and he thinks I should have a much more "manly" cage for the boys. The current fleeces are either girly or too babyish, says he.

*pfft* What does he know, huh? This from the man who won't even put up curtains!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:09 pm

Just tell him you like Modern Art and all the bright colors. So, is bf going to go out and buy all new fleece, wash it, then put it in the cage so his eyes don't bother him?

WheeksandSqueeks

Post   » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:10 pm

I'd sucker him into buying some new fleece too!

ETA: ATTN: FEYLIN...Is your username name pronounced FEY-LIN (FAY-Lin) or FE-LINE. Just wondering.

Feylin

Post   » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:48 am

Haha, I think it's the first one fey-lin. I don't actually know since I got it out of a fantasy book when I was about...12. It's been my online name ever since!

I did suggest that boyfriend go out and buy the nice manly new fleece himself. He was all into it, untill I told him that it's $13.99 a yard!

I have so many remnants because I just buy whatever scraps are left over for $2 a yard.

It is kind of clashing, though, with the fish print, pale pink, bright yellow, and the green school print.....

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:50 am

When you quoted the price I'll bet his eyes cleared up nicely huh?

vanillapooh1979

Post   » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:52 am

My fleece is Cars! ;) Is that manly enough?

Kermie831

Post   » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:53 am

Feylin - he sounds like Kevin. We now have 'manly' blue flames for our boys. Maybe for the holidays you can get 'him' some of his favorite sports team's fleece - Wrap it for him - give it to the pigs. Perfect!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:09 am

Ha Feylin, my cages look like that too. I have odds and ends of scraps everywhere. Nothing matches, but one day I will get on the ball and make them look nice and neat. My closet is full of fleece, i'm talking probably like 10 full bolts, I should be able to make the cages match you would think, hehe.

Cielo

Post   » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:30 pm

This is my favorite fleece!

My Chimicuino in the hay box!

Chibi hidding from the camera!

Are you going to keep flashing that thing???

Princess Aurora

Post   » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:53 am

New girlie fleece! ^^