Show Your Fleece!

Kermie831

Post   » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:55 pm

WOO! Kermie got new fleece! Joanne's 50% off fleece blanket kits - 2 in the package - one solid, one print - in this case its sea foam/green based print with a brown solid

(I think I am going back in a few minutes to get the pink and red versions!)

They had 3 of them - which means I get 2 set of condo fleece - and I think I am going to scrap my old beated up stuff - my orange and flames. And keep the holiday fleece - for holidays!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:42 am

I have plain ivory polar fleece or microfleece, not the usual fleece anyway. It's very hard to find affordable fleece here. Most places charge 30-35$ for 3 feet by 4 feet. Once a year, the grocery stores sell a batch right before winter, as blankets to wrap in on a sofa. That's when I buy some, if they have some in a color that matches the room (ivory and lime)

Kermie831

Post   » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 am

I'm so excited that the printed fleece we got is wicking through wonderfully, hopefully no one is upset that I'm bumping this. Here is the new fleece, I removed items from the cage except one water bottle and the new hay grid that the girls are loving (laying under while eating their hay) to get a better picture of the fleece itself before they "made pellets" all over it. They were so excited at the fleece that Cinnabun started squeaking happily to herself and they both did zoomies before pancaking out on it. The only thing I'm disappointed about is the side that wicks through is the much duller in color and not as soft side, I was really hoping I could get the softer side to wick through.

I figured the pattern was great for Mocha's punk child attitude and the purple and tiny amount of pink was good for Cinnabun's ladylike demeanor.

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:31 am

Compliments of Jen's Custom Crafts!

Jen does all of my fleece/towel liners. In this photo, she did the corridor and the beds. Weaver at Cozy Cavy did the cottage at the back of the cage.

That is my monkey theme cage!

PiggiesnPuppies

Post   » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:36 am

The walmart by me had a "red tag event" of sorts. all fabrics with a red tag on them were a dollar a yard, even if the tag said another price! So I got all this fleece for $7 (7 yards made a ton of liners and "extras for huts and even some to make dogs toys!)

And this is my temp cage I had my boys in with my Transformers!

146 posts