This Little Piggy Marketplace

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:32 pm

This Little Piggy Marketplace

This Little Piggy Marketplace is a "one-stop shopping" resource, created by and for cavy slaves!

Through our partnership with top rated sellers, we provide a wide variety of guinea pig health supplies (including Ivermectin and Critical Care), along with cage accessories, grooming supplies and more. New items are added regularly, so be sure to check back often.

If you can’t find what you’re looking for, be sure to let us know. At TLPM, we’re never wheeek on service!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Congratulations on getting the site up Sef and thanks to Lynx for allowing it! It is a great place to get all kinds of GP stuff and the proceeds certainly do a lot of good.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:26 pm

I have always been very impressed with Sef's organization and the layout, look, and utility of the site. She has some great products on there. I also adore the pics of her little pig.

I know she shares the modest amount the site brings in with local rescues. And has also decided to contribute a fixed amount monthly to Guinea Lynx. I hope proceeds will also help her defray some of her own guinea pigs' medical costs.

It is so handy to have everything in one place! I hope more people discover your cool site, Sef!

You might want to feature a nifty product maybe once a week here, too. I am partial to that cocoanut oil/cream. Nice to know it's edible :-)
Last edited by Lynx on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Oooooooohhh, Ahhhhhhhh.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:51 pm

By the way, her health/medical page is fabulous!

http://this-little-piggie-marketplace.b ... th_02.html

I highly recommend to each and every person to get a curved tip syringe. When you need it and don't have it, it is a real shame. Curved tip syringes are wonderful for flushing abscesses and bites.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Does she have Chew Guard? ;-)

That is a great little flushing syringe - invaluable when abscesses strike!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:21 pm

No, no Chew Guard. It's a prescription veterinary product, I think.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:17 pm

I originally wanted to include Chew Guard, but it wasn't available through any of the Amazon.com sellers.

After double-checking, I can offer it through Lambert--my source for Critical Care and Ivermectin. I have added it here.

Thanks!
Last edited by Sef on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Umm, the coconut oil tastes terrible but is sure great on the skin. : )

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Cool! I am surprised at the low cost. The description makes me think they have developed a new product. Mine is not tacky and essentially is hot (as in hot-pepper hot), not yucky.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Hmmm. I might order some (or at least contact Lambert tomorrow) and see what the ingredients are. Do you still have the bottle, Lynx?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Unfortunately I do. You might be able to find out more doing a search. I sometimes turn up ingredients going to the drug company website or from sellers using a few handy search terms (side effects is one I like).

I'll have to look more closely at mine to see what is in it. Maybe I can take a pic of the ingredients for you to read.

This new stuff might still work but yucky might not work as well for guinea pigs though (it's designed for other pets). My guess is what I have can cause irritation to humans if it gets in their eyes and you would have to protect the eyes of the animal too.