This Little Piggy Marketplace

Kaylee

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:18 am

Oooh, the Cavy Kits look great! How much would shipping be to Norway?

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:22 am

Kaylee, I could calculate it and give you a rough estimate if you like. I'm a little hesitant to ship over-seas, after having had a couple of Kits go astray...let me see if there are any tracking options available for shipping abroad.

Thanks!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:30 pm

It is possible this is the kind of thing that gets confiscated because they don't know what is in it is really as listed? or can't easily figure it out. :-(

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:18 pm

That was my thought as well. I had two that went missing abroad last year: one finally showed up almost two months later; the other one is still out there somewhere...

Kaylee

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Aww yeah that's true... meh. I should rather see if I can find the same stuff over here.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 am

sef, I just sent you my order for a cavy kit. I like the fact that this kit can better prepare me in an emergency.

I do have a question though. Does everything have expiration dates on them? I am just not aware of how long things like critical care and such lasts.

I hope you aren't sold out already!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:44 am

That's a very good question. I normally include expiration dates on everything, but on the last Kit I sent out I may have forgotten to do that.

I'll be sure to label all expiry info with your Kit.

Thanks! :)

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:24 am

I can't wait to get my kit!

Siouxsie

Post   » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:13 pm

I can't find the kit on the site, am I missing something? How much is it and is there a list of what is in it? I am definitely interested in getting it.

Thanks!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi Siouxsie,
The Cavy Kits have sold out. If you like, I can notify you when they're available again (just send me a PM). It may be a few weeks...I have to find a good substitute for the nice little soft-sided cases I've been using (they seem to have been discontinued).

Thanks for your interest! :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Maybe this could be and alternative?
PaperMart

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 am

Thanks for the link, Windespirit. Those cases are really small, though. I need something larger and sturdier.

The nice thing about the bags I've been using, is that they even have a little pocket on the inside. They're really perfect; I'm hoping maybe I can track them down somewhere. :(