This Little Piggy Marketplace

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Hi sef, I just wanted to let you know that the BioSponge I bought through your site worked wonders for a pair of my piggies that have had problems unsolved with medicine :)

I also placed an order today for some Oxbow stuff and 2 glass water bottles through your site with Drs. Foster and Smith.

I just love it how you put everything together!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 pm

That is great, Bytxlaura! I have not used the BioSponge but it sounds like it could be very very helpful for a guinea pig with severe diarrhea. Might be a good thing to have in a home guinea pig medicine cabinet.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:14 pm

The two with the very soft stool problem had several fecals and cultures done and there was nothing found. Metronidazole did nothing and neither did Bactrim and Baytril. I got the BioSponge just to try it really and it worked :) Poop is normal for one girl and a little soft but very well formed for another :)

I highly recommend it!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:23 pm

What I like is that it can help restore the normal flora by removing some of the toxins and bad bacteria. Seems like it would be very helpful.

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi Sef, I ordered a couple water bottles to see how I like them and if the piggies will use them.

I got the 16oz bottles since I have a bunch of piggies and they drink alot. (they also play with the water bottles alot)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Oh that's great, bytxlaura! I have used Bio-Sponge in the past with a couple of our guys who were having recurring soft stools, and it really did seem to help. I always keep a tube of it on-hand "just in case."

Good luck with the water bottles, camende. :)

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:09 pm

sef, you got the absolute best prices :) I just got a Benebac order of 10 syringes for what I would have paid for 2 syringes at the vet's.

Thanks!

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Sef,

I just wanted you to know that the water bottles are wonderful. I bought the 16oz. I like how they attach to the cage. So, the big cage has a 32oz bottle and three 16oz bottles. Somehow, the 7 piggies still manage to drink down pretty low in them each day.

I suspect someone is playing with the water. Maybe when I am not looking they are having water fights.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Oh, I'm so glad the pricing was good for you, bytxlaura!

And camende -- yay on the water bottles! I love mine. :}

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Is anyone interested in G-Force products? If so, I can add a selection of items this week...

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:51 pm

I ordered 2 glass water bottles with one of my last orders and I just love them! I'll order some more over the weekend, after I get paid :)

LynnK

Post   » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi Sef,

I'm looking for a digital scale to weigh my pigs of course but I would like one with a large display, I'm very near sighted and have a hard time with anything to small just think of me as a little old lady with byfocals and half blind so let me know what you would recommend thanks!