This Little Piggy Marketplace

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:01 am

One lady on the train complimented my TLPM bookmark :)

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:30 pm

I love mine too!

Shania_3

Post   » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:09 pm

I have ordered one. :) I can't wait to start using it. I bet I'll read more after the bookmark than before. :P

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Oh, that's really cool about the lady on the train, bytxlaura! :-) Did she know it was a guinea pig?

I'm sending out two more bookmarks on Monday, and that'll finish up the month. It has been really fun making and sending them to folks.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:57 am

She did know it was a piggie and told me she loves piggies but her husband is, unfortunately, not a fan of pets :(

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:28 pm

sef, I just ordered a few things! I am trying to build up items that I need.

I ordered a magnet for my car (I NEEDED one :)), styptic powder (mine in a pencil and it sucks), hand feeding syringes just in case, coconut oil, and hmmmm, just remembered I didn't order shampoo yet. Gotta go do that!

What are other things that are good to have on hand? I know if I ever needed to I could do a pellet mash instead of critical care. I have ivermectin and 1cc syringes at home. I have benebac , but would like to know how long that usually lasts? Should I buy wound care stuff just in case too? I would like to have things on hand, but if it is something I can run a buy, I can just do that as well.

Thanks again for everything you do! I did want to mention that some things I looked at are not available anymore. One of the stypitic powders and the Lixit hand feeding syringe.

cabaya

Post   » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:30 pm

I will order some stuff one day, but have you ever thought of adding some grids that we can buy through you? If you ever found mesh ones that would be awesome!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:05 am

I would love mesh ones too!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:44 pm

CodyNPatches -- thanks! I will work on those missing items tomorrow. Sometimes sellers discontinue items (or change the product numbers) and fail to notify their associates. Argh! So I really appreciate it when nice folks like you let me know. :)

As far as the "must have" items...I do have a page with some suggested supplies for the well-stocked piggie emergency kit:
http://this-little-piggie-marketplace.b ... binet.html

If you have any problems with the product links on that page, please let me know. I'll be testing all of my links this weekend. :)

I'm pretty sure the shelf-life on Bene-bac gel is 2 years. If you like, I'd be happy to contact the manufacturer to verify that.

Not sure about the grids, but I'll get it on and see what I can come up with for you guys.

Many thanks as always!
sef

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 am

Also, the organic coconut oil I ordered may no longer be in stock. I got an email from the seller that said if I don't get a tracking email in the next few days then they probably are out of stock. No problem though.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:56 am

I got my "Adopt a Guinea Pig" magnet yesterday. It is so adorable! I love the green color on it!

Lovemypig

Post   » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:10 am

I just saw the magnets. I had to order one. My family will think I'm nuts, but so what?!