This Little Piggy Marketplace

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:44 pm

sef, I sent you an email. You can send me an invoice whenever you get a chance. :)

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Sef, you are extremely welcome :) now make sure to reserve me one, and I'll order once you have them ready!!!! Haha

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Will do, BeanieBaby. ;)

The brown piggies arrived today! Yay! So for those of you who ordered that color, they will ship out tomorrow.

If anyone else is interested in the 'chocolate' pigs, I have plenty -- plus he sent me several in a blonde (natural) color that are also really cute. I'll try to post a pic of those tomorrow.

You can order the Fridge Cavies here.

Thanks!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:41 am

Sef, I'd love to add a blonde (natural) cavy to my order.

Is it too late to add one to the existing order, or should I place a new order?

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks a ton sef!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:21 pm

No problem! Grabbed your order just in time, tracis. :) I'll add the blonde piggie and send you an invoice for the difference, and send yours out tomorrow.

Thanks!!!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Yay! :)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:59 am

I am now sold out of the tri-color pigs, but still have a couple of the brown pigs and the blonde pigs remaining.

Get ready for a new item soon! :)

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:12 am

I got my magnets! They are just darling. I think my favorite is the tri-color. I put the chocolate one on the pigs mini-fridge which is white and it really pops. Thank you so much, sef! The packaging is really cute too.

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:34 am

Sef, does your store carry the waffle block houses? I really wanted to get my ratties one and the only place I can find them is PetSmart. I have been looking at Ferret.com and Fosters and Smith seeing that is where I order most of my animals' things, but neither of them carry that product.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 am

Have you tried a children's toy store? I remember having waffle blocks for my kids. They were fun.

rshevin

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:58 am

The kids ones may be too big. Marsha, I'm pretty sure my PSP (no animals) carries them if you can't find them elsewhere.