This Little Piggy Marketplace

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:44 pm

sef, I sent you an email. You can send me an invoice whenever you get a chance. :)

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Sef, you are extremely welcome :) now make sure to reserve me one, and I'll order once you have them ready!!!! Haha

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Will do, BeanieBaby. ;)

The brown piggies arrived today! Yay! So for those of you who ordered that color, they will ship out tomorrow.

If anyone else is interested in the 'chocolate' pigs, I have plenty -- plus he sent me several in a blonde (natural) color that are also really cute. I'll try to post a pic of those tomorrow.

You can order the Fridge Cavies here.

Thanks!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:41 am

Sef, I'd love to add a blonde (natural) cavy to my order.

Is it too late to add one to the existing order, or should I place a new order?

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks a ton sef!

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:21 pm

No problem! Grabbed your order just in time, tracis. :) I'll add the blonde piggie and send you an invoice for the difference, and send yours out tomorrow.

Thanks!!!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Yay! :)

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:59 am

I am now sold out of the tri-color pigs, but still have a couple of the brown pigs and the blonde pigs remaining.

Get ready for a new item soon! :)

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:12 am

I got my magnets! They are just darling. I think my favorite is the tri-color. I put the chocolate one on the pigs mini-fridge which is white and it really pops. Thank you so much, sef! The packaging is really cute too.

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:34 am

Sef, does your store carry the waffle block houses? I really wanted to get my ratties one and the only place I can find them is PetSmart. I have been looking at Ferret.com and Fosters and Smith seeing that is where I order most of my animals' things, but neither of them carry that product.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 am

Have you tried a children's toy store? I remember having waffle blocks for my kids. They were fun.

rshevin

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:58 am

The kids ones may be too big. Marsha, I'm pretty sure my PSP (no animals) carries them if you can't find them elsewhere.

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:13 pm

WEAVER, I don't currently have it listed, but will add it for you this weekend. :)

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:45 pm

It's this one, right?

I have added it to the Housewares section. :)

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Yes, that is the one. I get so confused with Amazon. I will try and have Doug figure it out for me tomorrow. Thank you for adding it.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 pm

I got my piggie magnets! I got my piggie magnets! They are so adorable :)

Pikatot

Post   » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Me too! Oh my gosh they are so adorable! Thank you so, so much! I love the cute little bows on them.

Jezie+Pottersmom

Post   » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi sef--will you be offering the first aid kit again online? tia!

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:28 am

Yay on the magnets!

Yes, I'm planning to offer the Cavy Kit again soon. I'm still looking around to see if I can get those soft-sided cases at an even better price...even though the shipping isn't bad, it still irks me that they're charging so much for something so light.

Meanwhile, be sure to check out This Little Piggie Marketplace this week for updates and some new offerings!

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Ugh. I have noticed that on some of the magnets, the magnetic material on the back is curling slightly on the edges and has to be pressed back on. The magnetic material came in a roll, and I'm wondering if the shop had them on the shelf too long. :(

The first batch of fridge cavies that I ordered from James Grosclose, already had the magnets hotglued onto the back. Those are holding up just fine. The second batch arrived plain, as he had run out of magnets and I added them myself. I don't have a glue gun, but thought the adhesive backing looked strong enough to hold on its own.

I'm going to try using plain white glue around the edges of the magnetic material to see if it keeps it from curling. In the meantime, if anyone bought a magnet from me and is having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll order replacements with the magnets hotglued.

Thanks -- and my apologies!

563 posts