This Little Piggy Marketplace

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Time is running out on the TLP Post-Valentine Contest! Go to This Little Piggie Markeplace at www.tlpmarketplace.com to enter. Three lucky winners will receive this cute car magnet:

It measures a generous 4.75" x 4.13" and is a great way to proclaim your love for piggies! :)

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Entered (If Canadian's can enter). So cute!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:54 pm

I am in the process of updating This Little Piggie Marketplace for fall/winter, and will be getting rid of products that don't sell and adding a few new products for the holidays.

I'd appreciate any feedback on items that you'd like to see added. Is there anything that you order from Amazon.com directly (guinea pig product-wise) that I don't offer? Is there anything else that might make the site more appealing to you? (site map? search box?)

Thanks for your continued support! :)

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Sef - just went through your site - again - and it looks sooo terrific. Seems like there are lots of changes (for the better). I do tend to order stuff from amazon but i'm now going to bookmark you and check your site first.

Do you have a first aid kit for piggies? I saw one somewhere, and can't remember where, but I'd love to get one.

Good luck!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:19 pm

She's selected products so wonderfully! I think anything you get through her Marketplace is an appropriate product.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:25 am

Thanks very much for the nice feedback. There are some broken links that I need to fix, and a few things that I want to rotate out (plus, I want to add Zupreem hay to my "line"--I really like that stuff), but I just haven't had the time or energy to work on it lately. Setting that as my goal for the next couple of weeks.

I'm picky about which products I put on there, so it's not always easy to keep the site "fresh" and interesting. I try to look for fun things like jewelry or apparel, but I do try to be careful about the price and quality of those items. I don't want to add things just for the sake of putting new stuff on the site.

Jacqueline -- at one time, I sold a product called the Cavy Kit. It was something that I made myself, and sold quite a few of them. I thought it was a pretty nice item, but it got really expensive to build (plus a couple of the Kits went 'missing' in the mail, which really hurt the pocketbook), and I didn't want to raise the price of the Kit to compensate, so I ended up just calling it quits.

American Pet (formerly American Pet Diner) is offering a small animal First Aid Kit on their site, but it's pretty generic. It's interesting though -- a couple of years ago they contacted me, wanting to know what items I was using in my Cavy Kit. I do wish theirs had better/more useful items. There is definitely a need for something like that.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:36 pm

You know I love TLPM! And I think you have a great selection of supplies.

My guys love the Zupreem hay. It's always so green and soft.

I just took a look at the APD kit and it's a nice basic kit but the Cavy Kit was definitely better.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:53 pm

I don't have a suggestion about products, but it sure would be nice to have a search function on the website. Every time I recommend your ivermectin to some kid at GPC, they come back and tell me they can't find it. And I have to hunt it for them.

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:25 pm

I just googled Zupreem. Where can I buy their hay? I won't shop at Petsmart/Petco. Can I buy their product on-line?

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:48 am

I get mine locally, but used to order it from Wag.com. I'm hoping to add it to TLP over the new few days. Zupreme pellets are also fairly decent (with no calcium carbonate), but contain alfalfa -- so they're more appropriate for younger pigs.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:01 am

I am happy to announce that This Little Piggie Marketplace is now offering all of the Parsley Pigs & Friends books!

These are very cute...I love the artwork. They're not just for kids! :)

We will be doing a contest later this week with autographed copies of Parsley Pig as the prize. Stay tuned!

Also, please check out the new navigation on TLP. I have been trying to find a way to make it easier to find things on the site (thank you, bpatters for the search box suggestion -- I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted it to). Does the new, longer navigation list make sense?

As always, thanks for looking & thanks for your support!

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Sef - I love, love, love your website. It's so clean and fresh looking, and easy peasy to navigate! I have you bookmarked when I need supplies.

If I'm amazon prime, would I get free shipping as well? what is your relationship with Amazon?