Hello! I am new!

Laura823

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:00 pm

I was wondering that myself...Didn´t you used to be a Frond Fondler, pigpal?

Ok, from now on I won´t try to label you, Evangeline. (I wasn´t really referring to you, anyway, I was just seconding Dobby´s comment on St. Pierre.) However, you are welcome to call me a Newfie as often as you want! :)
Last edited by Laura823 on Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pigpal

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:02 pm

You sound like a particularly officious immigration inspector, demanding to see my card!

My nickname means "hedonistic pointy-head" or "pointy-headed hedonist", which ever you prefer.

pinta

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:29 pm

I was outright accused at an otherwise pleasant dinner party this weekend of being a secret member of the *Illuminati, an alien breed of people (half lizard, half human, half Jewish) attempting to take over the world in an intergalactic conspiracy. Our exposer, er, the guy who came up with this theory is in town trying not to have his speeches cancelled by the Anti Racist Action who have charged him with being an anti-Semitic bigot.

I sulked and drowned my sorrows in Ouzo. It seemed the appropriate thing to do under the circumstances.

*From the UK Guardian: "Above all," began the chair of the meeting, "David Icke represents a political
threat. His writings are anti-Semitic. David Icke states that the global elite, the
Illuminati who dominate every aspect of our lives, are genetically descended from an
extraterrestrial race of reptiles who came to earth some time ago in the form of
humans, who are capable of changing their shape, who engage in ritual child sacrifice,
who drink blood . . ."

Jill

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:51 pm

Oh, Pigpal, it was a polite request - not a demand! Now fork it over, ok?

A pointy-headed hedonist, hmmm, has kind of a nice ring to it.
-----
Wow, Mr. Spock pales in comparison to the Illuminati!
Last edited by Jill on Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evangeline

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:39 pm

Laura Newfie-
Don´t worry. I don´t mind the French, but I find being called a Québécoise very insulting. Next time, I might just have to kill you. I wonder it that would "hurt" the other Laura...

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:08 pm

Alas, it was my innocent comment on the Bedding Quest thread when Teresa got so excited, yea, swept away~~~ Teresa, you´re cute when you´re excited. I can just see you prancing down the aisles blessing Pigpal´s pointy head. Pretty crazy when you can get excited about bedding, no?

I´ve since learned never to call another living being pointy headed. Unless he is Rush Limbaugh.

pigpal

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:09 pm

I´m still a confirmed Frond Fondler, but the "Frond-fondling, pointy-headed hedonist" wouldn´t fit.

Whatever could it be about Pinta that would prompt anyone to make her the target of such a scurrilous accusation? I really can´t imagine what he was thinking!

pinta

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:13 pm

She - a cosmipolitan New Yorker. So of course everyone thought she knew what she was talking about and accorded her respect that wasn´t her due.

Laura

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:44 pm

I feel this is getting too far. If we want to fight, this is not the place to do it. Please? I am really getting sick of this. :o(

Laura, Pumpkin, and Nikki

PS I think any threat to kill anyone will "hurt" me, If you were so anxious to know.
Last edited by Laura on Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laura823

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:11 pm

This isn´t fighting, Laura! :) Just a normal day at Guinealynx...that´s what you get when you choose to hang out in forums with frond fondling pointy-headed hedonists, Eastern trollops, and...Newfies? Oh no Lynx! What have you done to me!

pinta

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:21 pm

Well, being half lizard, I can´t help from going too far. Always searching out a warm rock.

Evangeline has many bodies buried under the snow. That´s the real reason she chooses to live at the ends of the earth. Outdoor refrigeration for all the bodies.

Laura - how old are you, by the way?

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:33 pm

But, isn´t this what you wanted all along, Laura823??? I thought you were crying out for a nick to distinguish you from the notorious Guinea Pig Lover!

If you want, I can change it to something else. Let me write Evangeline for some ideas....
Last edited by Lynx on Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pinta

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:35 pm

Well if you´re looking for input from E -

Corpse?

KarasKavies
For the love of my girls!

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:10 pm

LOL You guys are too much! And, yes, Laura... this is perfectly normal!

Kara

rosieandco

Post   » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:46 am

lol What do your guinea pigs think of all this name calling of their owners?

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:17 am

They think that the slovely (and somewhat lizzard-like) slaves should spend more time catering to them instead. Steve is rather "eh" about it, so long as it provides amusement and distracts us from his plot to take over the world...

lisam

Post   » Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:38 am

Remember back on CG--wasn´t there a guinea pig who was running for President?

pigpal

Post   » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:02 pm

Too bad he didn´t get elected.

Evangeline

Post   » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:51 pm

Laura-
Getting too far? A fight? Oh, you are just too funny for words! I´m curious, too. How old are you?

Lynx-
Am I allowed a toy, here? Because I think I just found myself a brand new one... Please, please, pretty please?

Sunny

Post   » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:10 pm

I think Evangeline should have the nickname, "Evil and Dreaded" instead of Pinta.

89 posts