Look what I got!!

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Well, I can now announce that KM 3rd cut Timothy gets four paws up in the Snickerspants household. Or it would do, if they took a break from stuffing their faces!

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Cool! Hey now you can begin your new thread. I request you start it off with cute pics. :)

jedifreac

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Will it be moving over to Cavy Chronicles?

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:59 pm

Should it be? I really only come to chat, because I like reading all the other threads. Are there rules I'm breaking?

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:10 pm

I don't know for sure but I don't think you are breaking any rules with it here. I feel like Cronicles are more story like. Which is why I don't have one of my own. I never finish anything and so I didn't want to start a chronicle in case I go through long periods of being offline again. Which I do from time to time. I plan to begin a thread here in chat for my other herd soon so I can put their pics and talk about them in one place like I do for Milkyway's herd. I don't update very often either. I should, but I don't.

You can email Lynx with a question like that though I think, If you are concerned about it. Or she might see this and answer before then.

985 posts