Petco Coolest Pet Pad Contest

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Good luck with that. If money is rolling in then the crap just keeps coming.

calicavylover

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:37 pm

I wish they would change their products and stop selling animals. I contacted them a couple of years ago about stupid small animal races they were having. All I got in response was a form letter..blah blah blah.

EmmanuelJB

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:51 pm

What did they say in the letter?

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:31 am

I doubt there is anyone on right now to answer my question, But I gotta try. Will I get to pick the main image for my entry? I am working on one right now and don't want the wrong image to be the one that shows up with the entry in the lineup.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 am

That is a great question, I am too trying to figure that out...
*confumzlled*

lissie

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:40 am

They allow you to upload 4 pictures. The 1st one will be your main picture.

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:42 am

The first one I uploaded or the first one that shows in the list after uploading?

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:05 am

Crap. I'm not sure if I submitted my entry or accidentally wasted it all by finishing up wrong. If I wasted it, that was over two hours planning and editing pics to put in and all that.

lissie

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:14 am

I think the main picture is the first one you upload.
Sorry.. now I'm not so sure.
*confumzled* too

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:23 am

It was. I just hope I did it all correctly. I just went through and I think I have voted 5 stars for all our people. So if mine shows up, you all vote for me too. :)

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Well, I know now that I entered it correctly. It shows it to me when I log in. Hopefully mine will show up soon. Maybe tomorrow, I guess, since I noticed that todays new entries are dated the 23rd and mine is the 24th.

Edit: Uhoh, I just realized I put in a couple of .BMP pictures. I may be wrong above. Mine might get disqualified. crud!

TexCavy

Post   » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:45 pm

I know petco sucks and all, but We need to keep putting more C&C cages and voting 5 stars for all the GL poeple to keep the cages in the limelight. I will be gone for a few days to visit mom. I hope to see a GL person win the contest. More for the glory of seeing a C&C cage on top than for the petco prize.