Petco Coolest Pet Pad Contest

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:46 am

I am seeing lots of C&C cages on there! Awesome! I love how you started yours off Jedifreac! It was great to talk about the space requirement right off the bat. Hopefully people will see that and help a few piggies :)

Hunybee

Post   » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 pm

I went back to vote, and the second post I see was Snickers from GA. Of course I voted 5 stars for him and Charlie!

I voted 5 stars for all the C&C cages, I know Jedifreac was one of them, not sure who the others might have been.

Its funny how we all picked generic items like water bottles and carefresh and food bowls. :)

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:58 pm

I've been voting for everybody's too! I think we have a lot of them!

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:32 pm

All you need is an email addy to vote.

jedifreac

Post   » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:55 pm

So far, almost all of the guinea pig submissions have been C&C or C&C sized cages. This is a relief.

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:09 pm

I have to agree. It's so very good to see most of the guinea pig submissions are C&C cages.

The rat room submission is impressive!

lissie

Post   » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:58 pm

I voted 5 for everyone.. and just submitted my cages.

3popcornpiggies

Post   » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 pm

I'm going to submit mine right now and vote 5 stars for all the rest of you guys and the C&C cages!!! :)

Hunybee

Post   » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Don't forget, We need to keep voting for those c&c cages.
I just scrolled through most of the pages. I believe all the guinea pig cages are C&C. We can't let those Rats and Ferrets win out. Those cages are over crowded with stuff. Probably unnecessary stuff.

CinnamonSpice

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:22 am

Ill vote, I just need a link to your post and away i go....

Hunybee

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:49 am

http://www.petco.com/Content/ContentNoNav.aspx?PC=coolestpetpad

click on small animals and birds. You'll need to enter your email address to vote.

amharding

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:54 am

I just voted and submitted my cage!

theamazingbox

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:06 am

What about people with 'free roam' piggies! I've seen some cool piggie rooms!

It's cool that a lot of the submissions are cages that are larger than petstore cages.

Maybe people will learn something.

DaCourt

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:48 am

I should submit pictures of my old, 3 story butterfly cage.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Oh my gosh, nobody told me there is such a contest! ...
Well, maybe I should pay more attention on GL now... :p

calicavylover

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:41 pm

I've got mine up there calicavylover2 is the name I used. I am really glad to see all of the C&C cages. Since I have ratties too I should submit my rat cage. I know those of you who don'e have rats might think some of those cages are over crowded, they are actually not. Rats in particular use all of that stuff!

Hunybee

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Really? They really do look overcrowded compared to the guinea cages. My boys don't really do much of anything, except poop. I've got good poopers.

I did serve their salad in a torn paper bag last night. You would have thought it was a taco salad, they way they started eating the bag. Then they fought over the remains the rest of the evening.

jedifreac

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm telling you Momo, you'd better submit!

calicavylover

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Hunybee the ratties are very curious and intelligent. They love to climb through all of the hammocks and explore everything. They'll even play with toys, something the pigs don't do. I just gave my ratties a plastic easter egg filled with treats and they had a blast trying to get the yum yums out. It was too cute.
When I first got my rats I didn't have nearly as much in their cage as I do now. It's kind of addicting adding toys and stuff!

EmmanuelJB

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 pm

I have a question... Has anyone on here, ever contacted petco, and told them how bad alot of their products are and maybe, suggested a few good ones like maybe oxbow pellets instead of kaytee, or somthing like that?

92 posts