Boars Behaving Badly II

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:47 pm

"Special boars." Love it!

Sidera17

Post   » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:52 pm

Just overheard a conversation between my dad and Riley. He was holding him for a few minutes downstairs.

DAD: Okay Riley, don't bite my hand.
RILEY: *squeaking and purring*
DAD: Okay Riley, time to put you back before your balls come out. And don't bite me.

XDD

TexCavy

Post   » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:55 am

Still Love your anecdotes Sidera. Wish I had not missed a lot of them when I wasn't checking in here much.

Sidera17

Post   » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:09 pm

texcavy- *lol* Don't worry, I'm sure there will be more. They were remarkably well-behaved during the Halloween photoshoot.

milosmumma

Post   » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Ok I'll come clean -- we once brought Milo to the vet (when he was fairly young) because his lower lip was pulled out and stuck to his chin and I thought something was seriously wrong.

Boar glue.

Sidera17

Post   » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:04 pm

*LOL* milosmumma!! That is hilarious. I had to explain that to my vet. It's really quite embarrassing. Thank goodness Spike is the only one who does it to himself.

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:21 pm

There is at least one poem about boar glue.

clairey

Post   » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:32 pm

I was greeted with this when I went to give the boys dinner:

Clue: it's not food all over his face. It's not a great photo, but it's really not something that needs to be seen in detail.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Oh, ew. You don't want a nasty boar like that! Here, I'll take him off your hands.

clairey

Post   » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Nice try!

Sidera17

Post   » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Alan!!! Naughty! The only question is: whose glue is it? XX

goosey1019

Post   » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:00 pm

It's funny because I love to read all the stories on this thread, but for the most part my boys are pretty well behaved. WELL, something got into Mozzie last night because he's was humping Neal on and off for a few hours just when I was supposed to go to bed. There was no fighting, but I felt bad for Neal, especially since more often than not Mozzie was humping his head. :(