Boars Behaving Badly II

JadeMagpie

Post   » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Poor Dandelion. :( Burr was in a mood. Rumblestrutting 'round my bed the whole time. Caught him doing this at LEAST seven times.

Inappropriate!

Topaz

Post   » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Oh my goodness. I am laughing. :)

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:18 pm

I can't resist. At least they were in bed. :)

Sidera17

Post   » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Hahaha. The fact that it is on a bed seems to make it more inappropriate.

Sidera17

Post   » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Typical day at my house of boars:

ME: *sitting upstairs resting*
MOM: SI-DE-RA! You need to come downstairs! Chex is on cocaine!!
ME: ..... what?

cochon

Post   » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:46 am

Haha. Three posts in and we're already talking about humpin and drugs. Leave it to the boar thread.

My three have been mostly well-behaved after growing out of adolescence. Mostly. The three of them were arguing over one of the pigloos today (why, I don't know, since they have three to choose from). After much chasing, humping, stankin up the place, and DRAMATIC screaming, Jeffery won the pigloo and sat in there happily rumbling for a few minutes.

Boars will always be boars. :)

CavyHeart

Post   » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Now all we need is the rock and roll!

Hunybee

Post   » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:43 pm

After hearing some gawdawful screaming and whimpering coming from the living room, I just had to post. Normally once the lights are out, it's quiet. Tonight all hell broke loose in there and Rosie says "blood will be drawn tonight and it won't be mine!"

Jasper has chased her all over the cage, trying to hump her any which way he can. When I went in there, he ran her over trying to get away from me, then turned around and tried to hump her again. She ran to a corner and was clicking her teeth at him. She was pissed, and I was afraid of her and I didn't even touch her.

I'm sure she can handle herself, but the whimpering sounds like a wounded child.

I'm innocent, I didn't do nuttin!

WHATEVER!!

Piggywig

Post   » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 am

Along with boar-stank it appears there is also boar-stack.

Mine do that all the time. Snickers humps his stuffed animal while MoonPie humps Snickers. *sigh*

Smokey and Moose and Smokey and Jester NEVER acted this naughty way! TSK!

Boarstacking!

Sidera17

Post   » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:40 pm

GPG has a great picture of boarstacking. It's a few pages back, I think.

Piggywig

Post   » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:13 am

I love that picture!

violagirl3

Post   » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:30 am

JM-That picture is hilarious.

Neo is driving me insane! Apparently there was some kind of shake up in the cage on Monday (every once in a while Bartleby will decide he doesn't want Neo to be in charge anymore, but he never gets very far because Neo outweighs him be half a pound!). Ever since then, Neo has become a butt dragging, stink spraying, rumbling fool. My house reeks! My personal favorite is when he "multi-tasks." That is my boyfriend's name for it when Neo drags his butt towards Bartleby while flicking his sack, rumbling, and sticking his nose as high in the air as it will go.