I´m not the only one!

Sunny

Post   » Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:11 pm

Oh sorry, pigpal, that was for pinta!!

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:43 pm

Well spoken, Pinta! Bravos and accolades all around, but can´t we all just get along? *LOL*

pinta

Post   » Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:03 pm

Let´s get Evangeline in here for a group hug.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:09 pm

*gets out the heavy duty raincoat for the projectile vomiting*

Evangeline

Post   » Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:09 pm

Pinta-
Hey, back off! She´s MY toy!

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:06 pm

*LOL* You guys have definitely got to get out and socialize a bit more.
But hey, you´re entertaining! Who am I to complain?
Where did Laura go, anyway? Did you guys scare her off?

LynnK

Post   » Fri Mar 29, 2002 4:20 pm

For crying outloud I was just kidding I guess I should watch what I say on some of the other boards and yes Andy6 is me LynnK they are one in the same if you go under roll call over there you would see that. Sorry if I stepped on some toes I love you gals and guys I think you all know that. Laura you could have posted the entire link next time. I have nothing to hide and never will. I hope this clears things up and I hope Laura can come back well I will go edit it out so there are no hard feelings or maybe I will just leave it, it don´ t matter to me.

http://pub25.ezboard.com/fcavymadness76263frm2.showMessage?topicID=1127.topic

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Mar 29, 2002 4:32 pm

Don´t worry about it. Looks like kidding to me -- always easier when you have it in context.

LynnK

Post   » Fri Mar 29, 2002 5:17 pm

Thanks Lynx I could have been more blunt and no I´m not going to worry about it! Unless the evil dreaded one comes after me (not). lol

pinta

Post   » Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:38 pm

LynnK - what did you do? Whose toes were you stepping on? Am I trapped in that damned parallel universe again?

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:45 pm

LynnK made the scathing remarks quoted in the first post. We will never forgive her (but don´t tell her).
Last edited by Lynx on Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LynnK

Post   » Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:49 pm

I guess no toes have been stepped on just covering my bases mainly were Laura is concerned I guess! She is a nice gal and I guess I don´t like making people mad at me I´m to sweet for that. P.S. Wicket and Amigo are doing great better than I thought thank you Pinta for inventing that Ching-Sling!!!!!!

pinta

Post   » Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:49 pm

Well, what a nasty little beast. Who let her in here anyway? Snarky little whatnot. Makes me look downright pleasant.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:52 pm

pinta

Post   » Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:05 pm

Gasp! A traitor in our midst!

Begone vile betrayor of the naughty bits, er, people.

LynnK

Post   » Sat Mar 30, 2002 5:32 pm

ya that´s me I´m the traitor but I will be back and you naughty people can´t stop me I will be king of the world and my pigs will rule with me bahahahahah!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sat Mar 30, 2002 5:55 pm

I think it´s tecnically "bwahahahaha". You gotta get that "w" in there or you´ll never rule the world!

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:32 pm

Wow...that link is just the most scandalous thing I have ever read. LynnK, you should really be ashamed of yourself, using the word naughty to describe us all when we are clearly not naughty at all...we´re psychotic. :)

LynnK

Post   » Mon Apr 01, 2002 6:39 pm

LOL Dobby that is so true, if you are ever over at cavycompendium.com they are truly naughty and down right nasty sometimes but I think they love each other to death they are mostly from England and have a thread on the queen mum can you believe she was a 101 years old!

http://www.cavycompendium.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2226

Becky

Post   » Mon Apr 01, 2002 8:51 pm

Laura, sweety...give it up. Go snuggle with your piggies a while and take a deep breath. I´m new here, too, but you really do seem a bit defensive. When I made a mistake with my first posts, I was grateful for the guidance. The people on this board did a lot to help me save my piggy. It seems to me that the purposes are to share info, and the good and bad times with our little guys, and enjoy the fact that there are other total pig devotees out there.

41 posts