Pesky Leaky Water Bottles!!!

Becky

Post   » Wed Apr 17, 2002 8:00 pm

Sonia, I´m sure you can order from either of the two sites posted in this thread (Kara´s or Kleenmama´s). If you use a credit card, it charges in US at the current exchange rate. My husband uses our credit card all the time (unfortunately!) in the UK and that´s what shows up on the bill.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Apr 17, 2002 8:34 pm

I do think it possible that the Lixit bottles may not be perfect. Do yours just plain leak or do the pigs play with them?

Sonia

Post   » Wed Apr 17, 2002 9:35 pm

The bottles do leak whatever we try and whatever variety we´ve tried. I used to think that maybe Bramble was playing with the bottle but I set up the camera and a trigger sensor to go on to record whenever she steps on a specified area. It seems to be just leaking.

As for the credit card, I don´t really think I justify the shipping charges, which will be nearly the same amount as the bottle cost itself, if not more-but thanks anyway for the suggestion, Becky.

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia

aSAHMof3Rs

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2002 5:26 am

Oh shoot... now I lost my post because it said on the next page I wasn´t allowed because I wasn´t a registered user? I forgot to copy it also. This time I will and it better work! haha

I just was going to say that in the few weeks I have had Isabelle I also have been through the he double hockey sticks that is trying to find a water bottle that won´t leak. She´s not playing with it at all- it still leaks though. It doesn´t right when I refill it and place it back- but it does constantly after she´s drank some from it. :( I found one that did NOT leak at all, but it had a different type spout that she could never figure out -so into my collection of water bottles it went. Back to the same one that leaks but atleast she can drink from it!

If anyone can find (make, invent, whatever) one that has the ball in the spout part that does NOT leak (unless played with ofcourse) and guarantee it won´t- I´d pay you $100 for it. That´s how frustrating these leaky bottles are to me!