The Adventures of Parsley Pig and Friends

pig party

Post   » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:06 am

Defiantly wheek!

And thanks MildredM - I love the photos on your site. Fairy reminds me so much of Parsley!

I am delighted to announce that the 'What's your line?' caption competition is now up and running on tlpmarketplace.com.

I hope you all like the sketches - and good luck with your entry!!

pig party

Post   » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:29 am

PS - for any of you wanting to buy the books, or who aren't fortunate enough to win one, Amazon.com currently has them at a reduced price. The good news is that the same amount goes to rescues, it's only Amazon who make less! So get them while they're hot!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:07 pm

My books came and I love them so much! They will also make great gifts, I will be ordering some more nearer Christmas!

I kept seeing Fairy in Parsley Pig! But . . . . Fairy, well, she has asked if she could have a guest spot in one of your books one day to show how a blind piggy can cope just as well as any other piggy! Maybe one day!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Oh, that would be fun! And glad to hear you love the books!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:07 pm

I ordered the books the other day after having them on my wish list for a while. I'm looking forward to reading them. :)

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:57 am

Great idea Mildred!!

pig party

Post   » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:41 am

Thanks C.Cole-Chakotay - I hope you enjoy them!!

And, oh yes Mildred, I have a whole load more stories rattling around in my head, I'm certain there's room there for a little Fairy!!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:11 am

Oh wow :)

I was just showing your books to a friend with children, she loved them too!

pig party

Post   » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:59 am

Thanks soooo much MildredM!

You may also be pleased to know your request gave me a bit of a brainwave (a four in the morning type) and I think I've come up with a fantastic way to give little Fairy her 15 minutes of fame, along with some other 'special' piggies.

I've got another two books I'm just polishing now before publication then I'll need to pick your brain...will keep you posted!

pig party

Post   » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:43 am

Don't forget to get your entries in for the 'What's My Line?' competition, at tlpmarketplace, before the deadline on the 31st, to win your autographed books!

I'm sure you've got some fab captions just waiting to be aired!

pig party

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:18 am

Just wanted to let you all know that the sixth book in the series of 'The Adventures of Parsley Pig and Friends' is now available!

'Periwinkle and the Poisonous Plant' is available directly through Amazon and I hope will appear on tlpmarketplace.com soon too.

The whole series also is coming soon to theguineapigstore.ca, which is linked directly to Piggles Rescue, and some of the proceeds from sales there will go directly to the rescue. Great news for Canadian rescue piggies!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:38 am

Fab - and well done :)