Random Piggie Pictures # 44

biancadumi

Post   » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:05 am

Thanks all! :)

Yes, Horus is satin.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Just realized that I didn't share Kumar's Santa picture with you all. As usual, he had a blast being the center of attention.

Mr Demus 625
Supporter in 2012

Post   » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:09 pm

We took 5 of ours for pics with Santa and they too were the center of attention! It was hilarious:)

Vipergurl at least you know that though! So many people don't know their limits.

moonfall

Post   » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 am

LS, I had to look several times to figure out which end of your black and white piggy was the head.

rshevin

Post   » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:42 am

::waves:: Hello there little Kumar. It's been a long time since we've seen you! You be a good boy now. We want your behavior to match your cuteness.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Kumar says that he tries hard to behave himself but it's really, really tough.

Jessie
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Do you have food for me?

It wasn't food for Snowy. It was a coffee for me which she is repeatedly told she isn't allowed. She begs at the bars whenever a coffee enters the room. Strange little pig.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Awww! I love that picture of Kumar. :) He's such a good boy.

Hi there, Snowy!

emilyam19

Post   » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Here are the pigs enjoying a day in the sun.

I tried resizing the photos in Photo Bucket, let me know if these are way too big and I'll retry figuring out the edit options.

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:00 pm

I love seeing piggies in the sun - I'm so envious. Wish I had safe grass for my piggies to sun in.

On photobucket, if you go to edit the photo, there's an icon for resizing. It's pretty easy actually!

emilyam19

Post   » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:32 pm

This is a re-introduction for the herd (I had two separate temporarily for quarantine). This outdoors intro was honestly the best I've ever had and I think now that it's a week later this one has stuck.

I tried resizing it through that but no matter what I did it looked the same when I clicked preview. Except now that I've refreshed the third photo is much smaller -so it must've worked, I just missed it. Whoops.

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:55 pm

When I re-size it never looks any different in the pre-view! But somehow, when I down load it, it magically changes