Random Piggie Pictures # 44

rshevin

Post   » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:49 am

Quark definitely still has a little baby face. A precious, precious little baby face. :)

Marvos

Post   » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Thanks guys. I love taking the head-on pig portrait. There's something about their bugged-out eyes. Jerry is especially nice with his pink nose. As for holding still, I was lying right next to my two on the bed, so maybe that had something to do with it. Onyx has become pretty lazy in her old age and prefers laying about to getting up anyway.

Aertyn

Post   » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Donald Trump called. He wants his 'piece' back :P

My 2013 Christmas Photo shoot.

My handsome boys, (L-R), Bach, Ziggy and Bowie

All 5 of my girls. Winnie and Barnsey at the back, Emma, Fizzy and Chrissie at the front. This was...an interesting photo to take. Emma doesn't like any other pig apart from Fizzy (they live in their own cage because Emma is anti-social). Winnie kept wanting carrot and was trying to climb out of the basket to get to it. Barnsey kept trying to eat Tinsel. Fizzy was in a particularly surly mood so I got a lot of photos of her butt and Chrissie didn't give a stuff...she just sat there and went '...oooh! CARROT!!!'.

Chrissie, who is utterly adorable.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Those are so faboulous Christmas photos. Amazing you managed to get a face shot of every pig. I tried with just 2 girls and it was a photo session filled with 2 heads and 1 butt or 2 butts & 1 head.

So difficult to just get all e to even look the same way. I am amazed all your pigs are even just sitting together ... ha ha. But I can imagine the amount of time involved and food bribery that went on behind the scenes to get these wonderful photos.

Marvos

Post   » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Emma is one of my favorite piggies on here. She has the funniest expressions

Ibepatience
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:21 am

Happy Thanksgiving from Kona and Squishy!!
image by ibepatience, on Flickr

And Hanna and Sunshine!!
image by ibepatience, on Flickr

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:32 am

Aw, what great pics! I don't know if you're interested, but if you'd like to submit the second photo to my calendar possibilities folder (if I do a calendar for 2015), that would be great! Always looking for fun, nice crisp photos (big files).

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:33 am

What do you mean, Lynx, IF I do a calendar for 2015? You can't quit the calendar! You'll have a revolt on your hands.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Cute, Aertyn and IBP

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Part of the issue is the printers (they can drive me nuts). The other part is interest. I'll know more at the end of the year.

Delaine
Supporter in '14

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:01 pm

All these pictures are fantastic! There are a lot of very creative people on this forum.

Wle312
Guinea Supporter '11

Post   » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:41 am

I sincerely hope my other half has been in touch about a calendar Lynx, I've been bugging him about it for long enough for my Christmas stocking lol

GP_Mum - the little hats Barney and Marshall are modelling are form the "Innocent Smoothie Big Knit". The brand does a thing every year where people knit hats for the top of their smoothies and when people buy them 25p from every purchase goes to Age UK, this way I did my bit for charity and the pigs got a cosy hat each :D