Guinea pig won't stop squeaking

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:51 am

First, I totally disagree with not feeding lettuces (green leafy lettuces) and vegetables. This should be part of a good diet.
www.guinealynx.info/diet.html

Sounds like you may have a cage that is too small or poorly set up. Read over www.guinealynx.info/companionship.html and all the links.

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:59 am

As long as they maintain their weights, and things don't escalate to fighting (which if they've been together for a few days, I really doubt that would happen), I wouldn't worry. My guess is the squealing is still part of the introductions, and should start to taper off in a week or two (heh - or three - I think it took a long time for Cannoli and Boadicea to quiet down).

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:39 am

TLC_Dragonfire, the last post on this thread was nearly three years ago. Please pay attention to the dates before responding. It would be better if you'd copy this information about your pig and post to on a new thread about your pigs.

TLC_Dragonfire

Post   » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:08 am

I'm sorry, I just signed up looking to find help for my guinea pig, and one of the rules I can remember is something like don't create a post if there is one similar, so I was also trying to find answers.

Also, turns out the new guinea pig was a male :(

Guinea piggy

Post   » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:52 am

I usually just stop and pet my guinea pig and she stop squeaking then I gave her some more hay and some pellets and if it's the right time I give her some lettuce