Random Piggie Pictures #46

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:04 am

Hahahahaha! All but 2 of mine do that - one is usually asleep and the other was a model in a different life and loves the camera.

Riahrae

Post   » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:40 pm

It's beginning to look a lot like the holidays!! No guinea pigs were hurt in the making of this photo (photoshopped)

Image[/img]

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:36 am

So cute, Riahrae. What's his/her name?

Riahrae

Post   » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:25 am

Her name is acorn she looks like a little boy :( but acts like a sweet little girl

afdani1984

Post   » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Hope every one had an awesome holiday! My boys were definitely spoiled, and we've had some cage changes.

Woodrow has officially hit puberty, and he's been kind of a sassy little jerk. I added the 2x2 extension back onto their cage and basically turned it into a hay barn. The next step will be to build the same setup above and give Truman and Roosevelt some extra space.

Star-Lord and Rocket's cage got some more storage space added, as well as a space to put a bed for Elinor, our pug. They will stay in their 2x4 for now, as they seem to be doing well in it and they like having their loft to run onto and hide under. Rocket has one more day of antibiotics for his suspected URI.

Star-Lord and Rocket

Roosevelt and Truman

Baby Woodrow, the not so little guy anymore. He will be 5 months old in January and weighs 850 grams. The top photo was 8 weeks old, the bottom was taken yesterday. He's such a man-pig now *sniff*

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:32 pm

It looks so cozy!

afdani1984

Post   » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:42 pm

@Lynx - Thank you so much. I think they know they have a good life here.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:51 am

I hear ya on the growing up fast. One minute my little Fuzzbutt was barely the size of my finger and next she's my biggest pig. No more babies in this house. Wahhh!

He's still such a cutie though.

I love the way you have the cages set up.

I've been racking my brains trying to figure out how to make their room bigger so I can make their cages bigger, especially Flossie and Scatter. I need to be able to move Flossie around more often to prevent the urine scald that keeps popping up because of her lack of mobility. Then I run into the problem of trying to keep her from developing sores from dragging her foot/leg around. Kinda danged if I do and danged if I don't.

CavyConfusion
Cavy Slave since '05

Post   » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:41 pm

Just wanted to say that I love the pictures of all these adorable piggies. This is one of my favorite threads.

Riahrae

Post   » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:38 pm

We're big Anaheim ducks fans

Image[/img]

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Wow! What a bunch of cuties!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:26 pm

No kidding! Love that bunch!