The triple J's together again

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:32 pm

daisymay writes:
Jasmine
19/07/2010 to 28/02/2017

Sweet darling, so sorry I took so long to make this post, but it came as a shock to us that you had been gone a year and it hurt so much!
Think of you every day and the fun we had and memories we shared. The happy time and the sad hard times.Mummy and Daddy's ragdoll piggy!
Reunited with sister Jemma and friends Jessie and Jupiter. Gone but always in our hearts. Have fun at the bridge, running free amongst the grass and popcorning till we meet again. Our hearts ache for you and our arms ache to hold you and our lips ache to kiss you. RIP Sweet angel, always!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:23 am

Jasmine
19/07/2010 to 28/02/2017

I don't know why I am making this thread as I rarely get replies but our darling Jasmine just want you to know how much we miss you and how much we love you!

You were a tiny fur ball when we got you and your sister Jemma. You were our ragdoll piggy. You loved laying on your back and loved being cradled like a baby.

But no one messed with you! When Joy somehow got into your pen you and her were like a pair of horses at it attacking one another.

We couldn't write anything or have mail around you as you loved chewing paper and many a card I sent with your teeth marks in it.

You hated being brushed and would often waddle away, but you enjoyed being blow dried as it meant you could lay on your back for some of the time.

We love you our darling and you have you teeth and paws into a part of our hearts and will stay safe in our thoughts. I won't say goodbye I'll say till we meet again. RIP Our sweet cake! We lost you 23 days after we lost Jupiter.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:02 pm

They're yearly memorials - a fine way to remember your precious, departed piggies.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:37 pm

I remember some years back being sent a holiday card by a member here with some teeth marks in it. I treasured those teeth marks! and understand why this is one of your good memories.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:00 am

Such a sweet little piggy. It's so nice that you remember your little ones and their quirks and personalities in a memorial each year.