What are these pouches you speak of??

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2002 8:13 am

I have gone cover to cover through every GP book I have come across and none of them mention anything about boars having pouches that should be cleaned. Now, my question to you is what are these pouches?
Where are they located? I´m assuming in the rear end somewhere unbeknownst to myself.\
Does anyone have a website I can visit regarding these pouches?
I would like to know what everyone is talking about, and how I could possibly make my little Buddy´s life more comfortable. I´m missing the remote to my stereo and I´m thinking Buddy may have accidentally lodged it in his left pouch. (Kidding, of course).

I know Seansfamily can help, but all the info I can get would be great. :)

Evangeline

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2002 8:58 am

Ok, make someone hold your pig standing on a table. Now face his butt. Just in the anus/genital area, if you spread the skin gently, you´ll see there is a kind of pouch (it´s tucked inside). Make sure he doesn´t have wood shavings or other things stuck in it.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:22 am

Click on the Guinea Lynx button top right and select "Impaction". It will give you some info.

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:32 am

Well, this sounds like an interesting smelling project for this afternoon... we are in the midst of a snowstorm today and I called in to work and told them I´d work Saturday in place of missing today´s shift. My car is buried and I´m not in the mood to shovel. :)

SO, I have nothing but time and energy on my hands today. And a guinea pig who could probably use a flipping over.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:42 am

While you are there, evaluate the effectiveness of eau d´ boar as a weapon the Defense Department could use.

Sunny

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:43 am

Don´t get pooped on Dobby!

pigpal

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:37 pm

I recommend a clothespin for your nose and a wide open window.

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:48 pm

If he takes a dump on me, I´ll pitch him out into the snowdrift surrounding my car. :)

imanut4u

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:51 pm

Bit desperate for entertainment ain´cha?

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:58 pm

You betcha!!
Hey, it´s a snowday. What else is there to do but lie around and get fat?

10 posts • Page 1 of 1