Moving to Hawaii

RLS_08

Post   » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:20 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to this page and am seeking advice. I've already found a family, but we are moving December 30th from Seattle to Honolulu. We have one rescued 3 year old male Absynnian who cannot travel with us in cabin. He got a vet check up last week and he was healthy, just slightly overweight. I have read the reviews on United PetSafe, and they are not very promising as far as pet loading unloading, etc. His vet suggested thay he NOT fly in cargo which is where he will be through PetSafe, but I know it's climate controlled. My thing is, as much as it breaks my heart to leave him, I also don't want to risk his life as some reviews on United PetSafe had some owners losing their pets during the flight. I did find him a good family with other guinea pigs, as he is by himself now. Does anyone have any other options for guinea pigs from Seattle to Honolulu that doesn't cost and arm and a leg?

Thank you.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:21 am

It sounds like you are trying to do the best for him. I don't know if anyone has any other ideas for you for transport but hope they will chime in if they do.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1