Contact Info for KMS Hayloft

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:23 pm

I have recently noticed that several people here have tried to contact KMS Hayloft but have not had their emails answered. I contacted Andrea at KMS today, as she has always been very responsive whenever I have written to the company, and I asked if they are having any issues with their email account. She gave me permission to post the following response back:

"I have found that people that do not hear back are emailing "admin@kmshayloft.com" which was the old contact email. It is now no longer monitored, so those messages are not replied to or reviewed. This email address "customerservice@kmshayloft.com" is of course the email address I monitor regularly, and the only one I can review. You're more than welcome to share that information [on Guinea Lynx]. We have done our best to post to Facebook and send email updates regarding this information, but not all customers receive those points of contact. I've also recently discovered that our website contact form is not communicating with my email so I'm not receiving the website requests (just another of the issues we are currently addressing)."

Hopefully this will help others who have been trying to reach KMS customer service.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:44 pm

I used that email to see if she could put me in contact with Linda (I don't have current contact info for her.

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:49 pm

Interesting. Can you try contacting Andrea again? I can't imagine why she would avoid answering you. :\

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:54 pm

I got an email from her so hopefully I can get Linda's contact info from the owner.

Tofu

Post   » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:11 am

Just poking this thread to say it appears they still haven't fixed their website contact form, my order of pellets from a week ago has still not shipped and I turned to GL to see if anyone else was having similar issues with them. Just sent them an email via customerservice@kmshayloft.com thanks to this thread. KMS has been my provider of hay and pellets for years now, I really really really hope this is not a sign that I'll need to find a new source soon. :(

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:15 am

I believe it was a couple years ago that KMS Hayloft changed owners.

Did you order through their site or through Amazon? I understand you can buy them on Amazon.

Tofu

Post   » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:25 am

Ordered via their website, which I've done many times in the past. They've always shipped promptly. Their Amazon listing says the product is coming directly from them, so not sure I'd have a different experience there.

Piggster

Post   » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:31 pm

I'm experiencing the same dilemma. Placed an order 01/19 and rec'd confirmation the shipping label was created 01/22 and now nothing since that date. I emailed them yesterday and I've not rec'd a response. I have a pig with Cystitis and now I have about 3-4 days worth of pellets left and I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm going to get them directly from Amazon and not wasting my time with them again. Another wonderful business goes down the tubes.

Piggster

Post   » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:23 pm

I've been trying to call them and the number is constantly busy. If I don't get a reply within the next few hours (which will make it 24 hr's since I wrote them) I'm calling my cc company and have them cancel the order. Hopefully I can get Mazzuri or something decent on Chewy and hopefully Kira's cystitis doesn't rear its ugly head. Unbelievable!

Tofu

Post   » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:53 pm

Piggster, I just got the following reply from KMS about 5min ago. Hopefully you'll get a response soon too-

Thanks for reaching out! And I'm so sorry for the delay in your order. We picked up fresh pellets today, so I would expect all pending orders will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.

Piggster

Post   » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:22 pm

Thanks Tofu appreciate it! I figured the reason was they were out, or it was due to a more sinister reason which doesn't look like it applies thankfully.

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:29 pm

I hope you are now able to get your orders shipped! I haven't had any issues with KMS lately, and it surprises me that they can sometimes be non-responsive.

Sef
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:17 am

Did you ever get your orders, Tofu and Piggster?

Tofu

Post   » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:27 am

It finally shipped yesterday, and USPS says I will get it tomorrow.

Piggster

Post   » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:24 pm

I received mine late yesterday thankfully. The lack of communication re delay in shipping is very bothersome. I just don't have time for this stuff! I'm glad my 6 1/2 year old sow has her pellets that she needs.

15 posts • Page 1 of 1