The Tale of My Insane Cavies

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:38 pm

Oh man, Hannah is styling hot with her "designer hat"!
All of your babies are so cute, thanks for sharing. : )

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:21 pm

My mom thinks Hannah looks like Jane Fonda, with a little white headband and big poofy hair.

Tammy

Post   » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:34 pm

Elsie is cute!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:03 pm

Happy belated birthday, Elsie!

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:09 pm

Guess what?

DIABLO'S GONNA BE MY PIG!

*ahem* Please excuse the caps, I am excited. Diablo's owner is dumping him(grr...), because her dad will only let her get a cat if she find him a new home. So...that new home is with me! I don't know when I'll be getting him, could be tomorrow, could be whenever she gets a cat. Though I'm dissapointed that she is getting rid of him, I'm glad he's coming to live with me - he will have a great home here. The only thing I'm concerned about is him getting along with my pigs. I've introduced them when he's stayed over, and there is always a lot of chattering and fighting. Of course, this time I'll be trying a lot harder to make them get along.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:02 pm

Congrats to you! Always a good ending when a guinea pig finds a responsible and loving home.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:18 pm

Go here to see a bunch of Diablo picture.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:20 am

Diablo's "sister" and her mate are so happy for all of you. Congratulations!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:50 pm

Congratulations 3littlepigs!
Daiblo is such a cute little piggy, and lucky too. : )

meggielou

Post   » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:54 pm

You piggies are so unique. Hannah's hair is so cute! I love that stylish white streak.

Congratulations on getting Diablo! I'm so glad he found you. Cavies are so contagious. If only I didn't live in a small apartment.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:57 pm

Diablo is here! Things during the floor time intro went anazingly smoothly. Besides chattering and nose bumping, there was no conflict! Now Diablo is in the cage with them, and all is going well. There have been some minor scuffles, but nothing bad, mostly just the girls being bullies.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:05 pm

Wonderful news!

Now, where are the new pictures? :)