9yo sow with trouble walking

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:27 pm

You must be heartbroken - particularly after having such a special relationship with her for the past 9 years.

But you have to know that she's one of the longest living guinea pigs I've heard of, so she must have had a wonderful life with you, even though it still wasn't long enough.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:28 pm

I am so very sorry you lost her, gpigdad2. It sounds like she had a wonderful life with you. I know how hard it is to lose a pet that you love.

Karen
Slug Whisperer

Post   » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:28 pm

I'm sorry for your loss. She really lived a long full life.

lisam

Post   » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:27 am

I'm so sorry. I can tell she meant a lot to you.

dribble

Post   » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:49 am

I am very sorry for your loss. Your story brought tears to my eyes when you first shared how much you loved your pig and today when you lost her. Take care.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:26 am

Huge hugs to you. I'm so sorry for your loss. You obviously gave her a great life. Sleep well, Metaxas.

Pigginess
You are my sunshine

Post   » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:27 am

I'm so very, very, sorry to hear Metaxas has passed.

Your story has brought tears to my eyes too. Please know that as you mourn you can come back here and share your feelings. Most of us here can completely empathize with you.

Rest well sweet Metaxas.

Pigginess
You are my sunshine

Post   » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:44 am

As one who has loved so completely
so fully
You are just as important as the one who has died.
You do not dishonor your loved one
or their memory
by taking care of yourself.
Take time to heal now.
Make choices to grow now.
Love yourself as you love your animal.
Love yourself as your animal loves you.

~ Teresa Wagner ~

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:36 am

I'm so sorry for your loss. It hurts so much and especially when you have to come home and be alone. I've been there.

You are such a good guinea pig dad that I hope you will be able to honor her memory by sharing your home with another homeless guinea pig. Not everyone appreciates how special they are like we all do. You have so much to offer I hope it gets passed on.

JHand
For the love of pigs!

Post   » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:39 am

I am so sorry. You have a vault full of great memories of your special girl.

kristina
Supporter in '12

Post   » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:46 am

I am so sorry. I hope you can take comfort in the fact that Metaxas really had a good life.

I hope, just like GP Lover, that you, in time, will open you home to another guinea pig that needs someone to love him/her.

luvmypigs2

Post   » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:48 am

I'm so sorry you lost your little girl. You have an incredible nine years of wonderful memories. She was obviously well loved. Take care. {hugs}