Absolute disaster

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:35 pm

Yes, but what about the ooold ones? You need a theory that works all of the time vs. some of the time. Or do you think we dried up hags get pms too?

Becky

Post   » Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:43 pm

PMS? Us??? NEVER!

pinta

Post   » Thu Apr 25, 2002 10:19 pm

Bats, did it ever occur to you that we were just a bunch of bitches ALL the time.

Which leads me to wonder aloud....what´s your excuse?

bats

Post   » Thu Apr 25, 2002 10:24 pm

My six-pack lacks the plastic thingy that holds it all together.

pinta

Post   » Thu Apr 25, 2002 10:25 pm

Your corset?

bats

Post   » Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:52 am

Nope. My T-H-O-N-G.

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Fri Apr 26, 2002 1:13 am

All four of mine tend to go one day after another, day before yesterday was Lita, she was rumbling everyone, yesterday was lexie, and today Oreo, I´m sure tomorrow Jillian will decide it´s her turn. Hopefully none or only one of your females was in season, or maybe your boars were too interested in the grass to care?! Good Luck!

cea2001

Post   » Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:43 am

Thirty pigs - oh my giddy aunt! Thanks a lot, Erin!

Oh well, what´s done is done. I´m about to go and check the girls, like you suggested Pinta. Fingers crossed.

Why do they call it PMS?
Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

*Snort*

aSAHMof3Rs

Post   » Fri Apr 26, 2002 4:50 am

OMG... I would totally flip out if I had GPs, they did this, then ended up with 30 baby guinea pigs. I think I´d call the guys in white to come haul me away... screaming gibberish and pulling my hair out! I sure hope they weren´t in heat- but certainly hope they weren´t ALL in heat. ohmygoodness..........

mon

Post   » Sat Apr 27, 2002 1:53 am

Calm down cea! I had an accident of similar nature happen a couple of months back whereby my girls ended up in with my boys. Luckily it seems no one is pregnant. For awhile there i though Bella might be, but it was a false alarm. Hope it is for you too, but only time will tell.

bats

Post   » Sat Apr 27, 2002 10:20 am

Hi, CEA. I agree with Mon... be calm. And for heaven´s sake, try not to imagine what 30 pigs sound like when you open the fridge door. It probably won´t happen.
Last edited by bats on Sat Apr 27, 2002 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

bats

Post   » Sat Apr 27, 2002 10:43 am

actually, on second thought, I´d love to hear 30 guinea pigs wheeking to the sound of a fridge door opening. It would be sheer and lovely cacophony.